Imagine 25: The One & Only😇

pairing: Fox! deer! Fallen angel! Y/N x Alastor

*summary: Y/N, the half deer/half fox demon/fallen angel of heaven goes to the Hazbin Hotel to find a place to stay and see if she can get lifted back to Heaven. Little does she know she'd find someone she once considered...her husband.*

requested by awzsxbyhnujmi77

*Your POV*

Fucking Adam...piece of shit of a man. Because of you refusing to call him what he...prefers to be called, and the fact that you continued to deny going out on a date with him, he tricked you into going to the border of Heaven with him, before sneaking up behind you and kicking you, waving goodbye as you fell, your hands out-stretched up into the sky as if trying to cling to anything to spare you from the fate that lies beneath.

Though you were given no mercy, and instead, found yourself in the capital of the Pride Ring. Pentagram City. A city with different sections for each of the Seven sins. And you just so happened to have fallen in Cannibal town, your blood slowly dripping onto the streets, drawing in the predators that which are cannibal residents.

You had never run faster in your life then in that moment when you saw a demon slowly approach you, claws out and fangs flashing as she stared at you hungrily, her mouth salivating at the sight of your golden blood splattered on the pavement.

Though thank Heavens you managed to escape Cannibal town before you could lose any piece of yourself to there...insatiable hunger.

What a horrifying experience, all because you didn't want to take Adam's offer for a date. You know damn well the type of man Adam truly is. The type to use you up until you have nothing left to give before dropping you like a bubblegum wrapper to the ground and leaving you behind.

And besides...you couldn't bring yourself to love another man, especially due to the fact that before you had died from an accident in the 1940s, you had been married. To a man who was well known in New Orleans. For something good...and something very bad.

Alastor was his name. Known for his most listened to radio show in all of Lousisana. Known to be a charming gentleman with a bright smile and flattering words, though deep down...he was a monster. In 1933, you one day opened the newspaper and read on the front page that your so-called good husband had been the New Orleans serial killer. Such horrid news to your mourning self. You had just lost your husband to a gunshot to his forehead, mistaken to be a deer in the swaps of New Orleans, only to find out weeks later that the one you married, the one you loved dearly, the one you planned to have children with...was the murderer all along.

The murderer you would bring up to Alastor's face, the murderer who would make you cling a little more to Alastor in fear, and Alastor simply holding you and whispering how he'll protect you from that monster.

All along...that monster was him. Living in the same house with you, sleeping in the same bed with you. The unspeakable horror, dread, and shame you feel. And the worst part about it is...not only did your husband murder innocents, but he also even ate some of his victims before burying their corpses in the hunting grounds that are the swamps.

When you were alive, you wondered why Alastor could return home smelling of smoke and his white shirt freshly stained with droplets of blood, though when you would ask, he'd reply with a smile...