𝟏. 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Your watching Mickey Mouse without me?" Steve says taking a seat next to me on the couch. "Mhm" I hum

He takes a sip of his beer and pass it over to me. I grab it and take a sip. "Where's your brothers?" He asks me "PonyBoys with Johnny, Darry's workin', and Sodas with his girl." I say taking another sip of the beer.

"Steve hurry Dallys gotten himself into another fight!" Two-bit says as he runs into the house. Steve jumps from the couch very fast and runs out of the house Two following quickly behind him.

I just roll my eyes I hope Dallas gets his ass beat.

Me and Dallas have never gotten along. He's always arguing, and pickin fights with me.

I let out a sigh and stand up off the couch. The door opens and in comes Dallas following after him, is Two and Steve.

Dallas's lips bleeding as long as his nose. His eyes also starting to bruise.

I let out a giggle as he takes a seat on the couch where I had once been sitting. "You think this is funny don't ya?" Dallas Snarls. "Indeed I do"

He just gives me the finger which I kindly return walking into the kitchen. I finish off the beer I was drinking and grab another one.

I take the cap off and take a long sip. As I walk back to the living room and sit on the opposite side of the couch to Dallas.

"I hope you look worse than the other guy" I laugh. "Come on sweetheart, you must already know the other guy looks worse how long has it been since I had lost a fight" his strong New York accent peaking out as he speaks

I just roll my eyes and light a cancer stick.

I inhale the smoke and blow it out into Dallas's face. "You a shit ya know?" He laughs while shaking his head.

"And you're a bitch" I smirk he looks at me with disgust. "I'll get ya jumped sweetheart watch ya back" he whispers "Oh yeah? I'll tell my brothers you know they won't let you do s.h.i.t" I say leaning closer to him

I take a drag from the cigarette and blow it in his face as I quickly lean back while giggling.

Dallas lets out a huff and stands walking out of the house slamming the door

"Fuckin bitch" I mumble under my breath taking a sip from my beer.

"You gotta stop letting Dallas come in here, he keeps harassing me and threatening me" I whine to Darry.

"Wryn you both pick on each other" he complains while shaking his head. "He told me he was gonna get me jumped!" I say defensively.

Darry rolls his eyes. "You both act like children. Hell Ponyboy acts older than the both of ya" Darry chuckles

"Darry! Seriously I'm scared for my safety." I say with a sad voice. "Quit being dramatic" Darry is clearly getting frustrated. "Now get out of my face"

I roll my eyes and walk out of the house onto the porch and light a weed.

I take a drag from it.

I look down at my feet then look up and Dallas is walking up "Oh my god" I moan "Oh please you know you're happy to see me sweetheart" he smirks

I pretend to gag "Gross I'm gonna barf on you" I warn

"If you do I'll fight cha little shit" he threatens "Darry he's threatening me tell him to leave!" I yell looking at Darry with a smirk

"Oooo I'm so scared" he jokes

"Darry!"

First chapter

don't know how to feel 😔