𝟕. 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

"Okay, and done" Dove backs away from me after doing the tiniest bit of makeup on me.

I stand up and walk over to her mirror. "I don't look much different" I joke turning around to face her. "Okay wanna see what I picked out for you?" She asks

I nod my head yes. She pulls out ripped jeans with a white cropped shirt. "Can I wear a jacket with that?" I giggle

There no way in hell would I ever wear this outfit. But since I'm going out with Calvin I have too look somewhat decent.

"I suppose" She begins to rumble through her closet trying to find a jacket for me. "I don't think I have one" she sighs

"I'll just wear my leather jacket" I smile knowing she purposefully said she didn't have one so I wouldn't wear one.

She just rolls her eyes and nods. I just smirk knowing ive pissed her off. "So what did you tell your brothers?" Dove questions

"Well I told them I'm staying at your house" I shrug she just nods "Don't worry if they call here I got your back" she winks knowing Dove it's something good. She's always been a good liar.

"Anyways.. Go change!" She rushes me. "Fine but turn around" I motion my hands for her to turn.

She listens and faces the wall. I pull my t-shirt over my head leaving me in my bra. I fling the white cropped shirt over my head. It's tight so it shows my curves. Something Darry would hate.

Next I pull my shorts down leaving me in my panties. I struggle to fit her jeans over my hips. But I get them. Now these jeans REALLY show off every curve.

"I don't know if I feel comfortable wearing this" I sigh. "Oh come on trust me you look so hot. When Calvin sees you he'll definitely get a boner" she winks causing me to pretend to gag "Gross!"

She just giggles. "Are you wearing your converse?" She asks I nod my head yes "what other shoes would I were I only own these and flip flops"

She just frowns. Dove owns a million pairs of shoes but her feet are larger than mine so I don't fit her shoes.

"Oh shit you got to go" she says "what?" I look at the clock and it's six forty seven. It takes about fifteen minutes to walk to the park.

From my house it's only about five but I decided to go to Doves last minute. I could've just had him pick me up from here but I wasn't thinking.

"Well, have a good time tell me everything!" She shrieks. "I will! Oh and I might come back or I might go back home" I shrug giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good luck!"

"You look really pretty" Calvin says I get into the passenger seat of his car. I can't help but feel blood rush to my face knowing he turned red. "Thank you" I smile looking at him

He gives me a grin back. "So where are we going?" I ask "I was thinking this one fancy restaurant"

"Oh goodness I didn't wear the right attire for fancy" I joke he just chuckles "it'll be okay" he places his hand in my thigh.

I can't help but like it.

After about ten minutes of us chit chatting he pulls into a popular Italian restaurant where a lot of socs go.

Calvin opens his car door and gets out. Walking around to the passenger side opening the door to let me out. "Thank you" I mumble getting out of the car. I pull my shirt down it rose while sitting i really don't need anyone else seeing my butterfly tattoo.

"I hope you like Italian" We walk to the door and he pulls it open letting me walk ahead.

He's such a gentlemen.

"Hiya" the lady in the front says "Hello, um reservation for Smith, Calvin."

"Oh yes, table for two" the lady asks Calvin shakes his head yes. "Perfect follow me" she says giving me a stink eye.

I bet it's because I'm a greaser.

The girl looks young she must either go to our school or has graduated.

We get to our table and we both take a seat from across each other. He looks at me his eyes shine a baby blue in the light. I can't help but smile.

"You have a really pretty smile ya know that?" He smirks at me I know I'm brighter than a tomato right now. "Ya know I'm actually pretty shocked you ask me out." I mumble

"Who wouldn't I mean your gorgeous." He smiles

After about two and a half hours of us talking and eating the most fanciest food of my life we decided to go home.

"Do you want me to drop you off" he asks "Do you know what time it is" I ignore his question. He looks at the watch in his wrist. "Ten til ten" he says

"Than us you can drop me off" I look out the window as he pulls way from the restaurant. It's all dark outside hardly very many cars on the road. All the street lights turned on.

"Ya know there's a party next Friday. It's a greaser party, and I'm going would you wanna go?" I mumble praying I don't scare him off.

"Of course" He smiles causing me to smile. "What time" he asks "They all usually start around nine so be there around then I'll call you and give you the address" i smile

"You know I don't think I have your number" he looks at me. "Oh um do you gotta. A napkin and pen?" I ask

"Oh yeah in the glove box"

Chapter 7

I tried to make this chapter a little longer and more detailed I need to pick up the slack