𝟏𝟎. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭

I lay in my bed with the covers over my head. Yesterday was the worst day of my life. The guy I thought actually liked me ended up raping me.

I feel dumb for even thinking for a second someone like him would like me.

The gang pretty much knows all about it. Except for Darry, and I really hope it stays that way. But I know it won't.

Multiple people have been in and out of my room all day. I haven't talked to anyone. They know I'm awake I'm just to in shock to even process what's going on.

And I think they all know that.

Dove had pretty much been with me all day. I barely said much words to her. She eventually left to go to her part time job.

Even thinking about the events from yesterday makes me cry. I hate crying it makes me look weak. And growing up with all brothers and all of our friends. Crying isn't a good thing.

Dallas's POV

I walk into the Curtis's and see all of them sitting in the living room. Well all except one,

"Where's Wryn?" I ask taking a seat next to Johnny. "In her room, she's been in there all day. Hasn't left once" Johnny's replies.

"Not even to use the bathroom?" I question. Johnny shakes his head. "Had she eaten?"

Once again he shakes his head no. I let out a sigh. Standing from the couch. Walking to the kitchen. I don't know why I care, but something in me needs to make sure she's okay.

I make a plate of food, and walk it to her room. Maybe I can talk to her.

I knock in the door. No response. I sigh and just enter the room anyway. "You need to get up" i walk over to her. She's laying in her back looking up at the ceiling not even noticing I'm there.

"Wryn, get up" I pull the covers back and reveals her body.

Finally she looks at me with tears in her eyes. A part of me feels something I've almost never felt. "Come on sweetheart please get up" I say in a soft tone.

She nods her head sitting up. "I brought you some food eat!" I gesture setting the food down in her lap. "Thanks dally" she mumbles her voice is squeaky from all the crying.

I just nod. I go to leave "Dally, can you stay with me im scared" she breaks down. My stomach sinks. I don't hate Wryn. I kinda like Wryn she's always been pretty nice to the others.

Just not me, I've always given her a hard time which she's done the same back.

"Ya sure sweetheart?" I ask she nods picking at the bacon I'd gotten for her.

I sigh and think for a second before sitting down in her bed besides her. "Thank you for yesterday" she quickly mumbles.

I just nod. A feeling abruptly enters my stomach. I don't like this feeling I need it out.

I look at Wryns who's staring down at her plate, "Anytime sweetheart" I hesitate before rubbing her back.

"I know you don't like me but that's the nicest thing someone's done for me" she says. I just stay quiet. I can't lower my guard and act like I like her.

And I don't like her like that. I guess just as I person. I think

"How come you won't talk to anyone else, besides me?" I question looking at her. She looks at me and shrugs

Chapter 10 this chapters ass, and I'm losing motivation to write.

Please vote! It's what keeps my motivation going knowing people like what I write. Idek if that makes since lol