Life?

Indiana POV: I was chillin on the couch when I noticed a gun on the floor, so I picked it up and brought it to mom.

France POV:As I awoke I managed to hear the noise of a door opening, to which I had slight hope in my life or death situation  I soon saw the person of whom opened the door, America they seemed about as scared as I, as she began to fight my attacker.I began to stumble down the stairs to get a first aid kit, as reached for said first aid kit the door opened again this time it was Germany who immediately seemed frightened at my appearance. He rushed toward me and helped me use bandages to temporarily stump my bleeding he then ran upstairs with his pocket knife to help the attacking of my attacker. America came down the stairs bleeding aswell, she bandaged herself then called 911. It took what felt like hours for them to arrive, however when they did I felt instant relief knowing safety was here. The attacker was taken away hopefully never to be seen again by the public. All of us were injured and were rushed to the hospital.

UN POV: "I have heard of a recent situation regarding a few fellow countries" I announced to the large crowd, "yesterday a particular person of whom most despise or fear caused harm to those who were...." I paused feeling a bit of empathy for the victims, "..unlucky enough to be victimized." I ended, Canada rose to speak, "Do you have anymore information besides your fancy words regarding the condition of my mother?" They said clearly annoyed by my attempt to hide information until asked, "Yes, we know your mother is in less than favorable conditions and has not been doing to great due to the extreme blood loss." I stated

France POV:I awoke to the site of the boring privacy curtains surrounding my hospital bed, although the situation unfavorable I am used to such sight as I often visit the hospital as a nurse came to check on my condition I began to feel nauseated and tired, my eyesight soon faded as I fell asleep.