Healing.

Canada POV: I felt very irritated towards the UN, they always speak so fancy and never give direct answers. I visited mom she seemed fine, although ame looked worried..

EU POV: I was in charge of Ame's kids, I have no idea why. Even with Icelands help the kids are chaos. Imma go check on Louisiana (Louis) she hasn't been out of her room for a while.

Louisiana POV: Today all I can hear are the voices, the voices told me to kill myself, they tell me she was right, they tell me how to kill myself, their getting to me, they've been trying to push me, I can't hear anything else, "Louisiana! Are you okay!?" I don't know if I'm okay, I don't know if I'm okay, am I okay? "I-I'm fine" (bold= EU normal= Louis) "are you sure? You look nervous" "yeah I'm fine" "alright dinner will be done soon" "okay!" I smile and as she leaves I think about listening to the voices, their right.

I can't breathe, it's getting dark, I can't resist the pain "LOUISIANA!?" EU runs up to me trying to pry the scarf from my neck I try hold the scarf I don't want to live, they don't want me to live...... the scarf is taken from my neck "Louisiana!? Why did you do that? Are you.. okay? I start to cry, I'm not okay I've never been okay "n-no, they... wanted me too do it" "what?... who?... the voices?" "The voices, they want me to die, their everywhere,they say I'm useless, they... their right" "the voices.. they only want to get your head, don't listen to them.. please, I know how it feels it'll get better I promise"