Chapter 207 - I'm Still Waiting

Anthony hardened his face and said, "Don't you have surveillance? Go check the tape."

"As you know, surveillance monitors don't have audio, only images," He Yu continued playing with the little fire dragon, his fingers caressing the mark of its broken smile. "Go ahead, it would be easier if you said it voluntarily."

"There's nothing to say!" Antony exploded. "He Yu, don't forget who you are! Xie Qingcheng is a member of the Dream Breakers. If you keep getting involved with him, do you think Mr. Duan..."

Before he could finish speaking, Anthony was pushed against the wall by He Yu, who had suddenly approached him.

"With Duan Wen, we are mutually using each other to achieve our goals. And he is very clear about it. What do you think disturbing him would achieve?" Saying this, he slammed Anthony's forehead against the wall once again, and at the same time let his hand, which was holding Anthony's hair, graze the rough wall with such force that his hand scraped and blood spurted.

As Anthony smelled his blood, his eyes widened in panic, fumbling to pull something out of his pocket.

But it was too late.

"Speak," He Yu had already given the order, and said word by word, "What did you just tell Xie Qingcheng?! Tell me clearly!"

This incident was due to a poor lie, and He Yu had already formed a rough idea upon seeing the scene of the conflict, but he needed to know the specific circumstances.

The force of the blood toxin was now so overwhelming that it also had an effect on normal people, and since Anthony did not defend himself, He Yu finally forced him to spill everything from his mouth.

When Anthony finished speaking, there was a general silence in the villa.

He Yu sat back in his chair in front of the desk, his fingers stroking the still fresh blood of Xie Qingcheng on the corner of the desk. He was filled with anger, and there was no expression on his face, but that lack of expression was even more chilling than anger.

Anthony complied with the order given by the blood toxin.

Slowly, he was beginning to recover from the control.

But He Yu stared at him, moving his lips slightly, "Come."

Antony was instantly controlled again and moved towards him in a trance.

He Yu said, "Come here on your knees."

Those controlled by the blood toxin only did as they were told. He Yu remained impassive as he watched him kneel and move towards him, then he reached out and caressed Anthony's head, with a chilling and cold smile spreading across the corners of his mouth.

The smile was fleeting, and immediately after He Yu forcefully slammed Anthony's forehead against the corner of the hard solid wood table, and then, as Anthony struggled to come to his senses from the blood toxin, he kicked him hard in the chest "Bang!". He kicked Anthony, causing him to fall to the ground and crash into a nearby accessory shelf.

After this, He Yu took out a snow-white handkerchief and wiped the blood from his fingertips.

"Are you tired of living, going around deceiving others in my name?"

The effect of the blood toxin finally ended, Anthony coughed up blood and struggled to get up from the ground, his eyes red as he looked at He Yu, "Do you dare to use your powers on people within the organization?!"

He Yu narrowed his eyes. "If I dare?"

"..."

"I can use it without restrictions. Is it against the blood toxin that you've been protecting yourselves? That's why you've come up with this kind of thing," He Yu glanced at Anthony's hand. "Too bad you didn't take it out and put it on yourself."