Chapter 9

Somehow the hug stayed until Natsu left me and went outside of the tent. That was weird. 

Well, this might just be his last day of living so guess he'd be weird.

I opened the tent door too and the sunlight pressed on my skin. I felt better but also worse at that same point of time. My mind wondered for a few seconds and then remembered that Loke and Taurus were still somewhere here. 

"Umm excuse me, but have you seen a really big bull with an axe? Or a guy wearing a tuxedo and sunglasses?" I asked a random person walking nearby.

He had jet black hair and midnight eyes and wore a white trench coat and was completely naked except for that and a pair of jeans. He had a cross sign necklace which I recognized. He's Gray the third commander after Jellal and Gajeel. He was an elemental vampire who used ice.

"Umm mind wearing some clothes?"

I closed my eyes and hid them behind my hair, pretty sure I was red by now.

"OH! Damn, didn't know that. Uh- yeah I saw a bull near Wendy's tent."

I opened my eyes once again to see his trench coat fully buttoned.

"Thanks!"

"WAIT? Who are you?"

I looked back at Gray.

"Long story short I'm a celestial mage. So.... BYE!"

I ran away from him to Wendy's camp, I need answers about this pain I'm feeling and I can't waste any time.

I was near Wendy's tent when I saw a glimpse of a huge axe and stopped immediately.

"Taurus?!"

"Miss Lucy! I knew you'd come!"

"Lucy we need help."

Both of my celestial spirts were stuck in a transparent orb and looked much more in pain then me.

"What- happened?"

"Somehow someone did this to us, and we can't go back to the celestial world, we thought you might be able to forcefully close our gates. I may be used to it but Taurus hasn't been in the human world for too long."

My mind raced a bit, thats why I'm strained without knowing I was giving Taurus and Loke my own power, which means i need to close their gates now.

I pulled my hands out, without my keys I need to use extra power these days.

"Close gate of the Golden Bull, Taurus!"

There was a yellow light surrounding me but nothing. Taurus was still inside the orb along with Loke.

"What, I don't understand?" T

"Close gate of the Lion, Loke!"

Nothing. The same light but nothing.

"CLOSE GATE OF THE GOLDEN BULL, TAURUS!!!"

"Lucy, I don't think it's working."

"No, I'm gonna do this Loke. You can't die like Aqua-. Like her."

The faint memory of her hurts me. The faint memory of my closest friend.

"CLOSE GATE OF THE LION, LOKE!!"

Nothing, yet.

"Miss Lucy don't strain yourself."

I gritted my teeth, what use am I do my spirits if I can't even help them. I pulled my charm bracelet outside and concentrated my power on them.