Chapter 14

I woke up to the meow of a cat locking eyes at me the second I woke up.

"WHY DID YOU STEAL NATSU!"

My first reaction was to hurdle away from him and I shouted back, hoping it wouldn't seem too weird.

"HE JUST SLEPT."

Happy frowned and I guess he made up his mind to quiet down a lot lesser.

"I was wondering why he didn't come back. I thought the villagers ate him instead of you. I wish they ate you, you're so ugly. Your smiles like a fish."

"I'M NOT UGLY!"

"You sure?"

"In fact in my village I'm called the most beautiful."

"Your village is blind."

"SHUT IT CAT!"

"You scream too much." a person very sleepy called out from my bed.

"Why didn't you sleep here?" Natsu tapped on the bed which had enough space for me to fit in too.

"Because I'm not a messy citizen .. I don't take over other people's beds, hence I'm sleeping here. On the floor." I empathized the last part so Natsu could at least sympathies with me, however the only emotion I saw was of him yawning and falling back on my bed. 

---Time Skip---

It was more like evening when I found out I'll be spending my life now in Dragma. After this morning I was entirely in Levy's room finding out some things about Celestial mages.

"Wendy-san!" Mira cried out rushing into Levy's room where we there was a mess of books on the floor.

"Food, we need more food."

"Again?"

Mira nodded to Wendy's troubled face. Food shortages? Thinking back to how much Natsu loves to eat I knew for a fact this might have been the utmost problem here. 

"Could I go?" I asked. Food comes from the town, which means away from the castle.

"Honestly I don't want to be jail locked here in this castle forever, please?"

Mira looked at with pity as she exchanged glances with Levy and Wendy whose faces showed some hope.

Someone knocked on the door which wasn't Mira.

"I could take her, anyways she needs new clothes." Natsu came up to our door with papers in his hand. 

Mira smirked for no reason and nodded excitedly.

"Yes! Yes! Take her!"

She pushed me right onto Natsu, and whispered something into Levy's ear. Nalu I think? What did that mean? Was that some code word? Do they know I'm not loyal? What is going on??

Finally I was out and I felt the sun's rays on my skin. I calmed my nerves down, after Zeref and the secret code word Mira used.

Both Natsu and I walked awkwardly together, not saying a word when at last Natsu came to a halt in front of a shop called Ichiraku Ramen. Inside I saw one old man with a high cap and a young girl with amazing brown hair.

"Usual?"

Natsu nodded and the brunette brought a basket towards us. 

"No Miso soup?"

"Not today." Natsu replied to the girl. He nodded to me and I picked the heavy basket up and we waked towards another shop but before that I heard a sound, like a thunderstorm had just come Natsu's stomach rattled.

"No Miso soup?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Your clothes come first, seeing you in those boring scraps is irritating."

We came to another halt where a rather flamboyant entrance was made. A girl in a maid's costume with two brown pigtails came to welcome us. She had small eyeglasses and locked sweet.

"Welcome to Ayame's shop!"

We entered to see a series of clothes, yet the most peculiar thing was a tall man with white gorgeous hair flowing to his waist in the center.

"Ahh yes. Natsu told me about you." He pulled some clothes from the cupboard and handed them to me.

"On the house, no need to pay."

"Are you sure? I have some Berry you know." I answered back.

"Oh no! Pretty girls should never pay." 

"Yeah yeah. We better go it's about to rain anyways." Natsu cut me off as I was about to deny Ayame's request. He snatched the basket from my hands and pulled some two black cloaks from the maid.

"Oh dear, don't harshly act like that with Mine. Did he eat Miso soup?" Ayame balanced the startled Mine in a quick movement.

"No, is he like this whenever he doesn't eat that soup."

"Oh yes like a child."

"SHUT UP!" 

I giggled knowing he acted like Willow now. I miss that boy.

Mine the maid kindly showed us the exit and like Natsu had said it started to rain. Another sound came but it wasn't the distant lighting strikes, rather it was Natsu's striking stomach. I laughed again and Natsu growled at me, he pulled onto his cloak and pulled one onto me too without warning. It was strange waiting outside Ayame's shop, waiting for the rain to stop. but it was calming and my nerves retracted quite a lot.

"Can't you teleport us back to the castle?"

"Vampires can't use their teleportation techniques more than thrice a day, and sadly for my stomach I already used them. My speed won't help either because your body would break with the pressure."

Unexpectedly he pulled onto my hand and started running in the rain, my body was pulled onto and we ran like hell under the harsh weather. I was smiling though, I hadn't felt this kind of weather in a while now, this kind of fun. We ran some more till finally we rushed upstairs and Natsu literally dragged me into his room.

I opened my cloak to see my tight side pony completely drenched and quickly opened it making my medium hair length come to my shoulders. I shivered some what and I knew Natsu saw that because from behind me I felt warm hands grab my shoulders. Heat suddenly radiated inside my body and I felt more comfortable then I ever had in a few years.

"It is weird you know, my hands are used for destruction but you of all people like it."

I flipped my head with a puzzled look in my face.

"You've seen my fire before, yesterday you were so close to it but you didn't care at all. Others would yelp in felling the intense heat but you instead relaxed into it."

I had not idea how but I felt my heart connecting with his feelings. He was scared of something. I was true about that. He was scared from his own powers.

"You're wrong Natsu these hands are used to protect your family and friends. These hands are comfortable and nice to me because warm energy is helpful after facing a blizzard isn't it? These hands can protect existence or destroy it, we all have that choice. "

"You remind me a lot of Anna you know."

"My grandmother? Anna Heartfilia? Is that who?"

Natsu's jaw dropped and his lips quivered, I knew something was coming which I didn't want to hear.

A:N// Sorry for making this chapter very sentimental. I promise more Nalu next chap!!!

:)