The way ill never hate you.

I hate everything and everyone.

I hate the way i'll never be truly happy without falling back into a hole, the way i'll forever be known as "ill" in his eyes.

I hate being the DUFF of my friends group, having beautiful glowing friends while standing on the side letting them shine brighter.

I hate the way people tease me about how random people like me just because i'm ugly in their eyes and want to see me hurt.

I hate the way i'll forever be replaceable and never someone's number one, it's always the prettier, skinnier, better girl.

I hate the way I'll never hate you, the way my eyes still water when I see you, the way I still think of you at night and what you did to me.

I hate the way you couldn't meet the real me, the one who wasn't ill, the way I'll never be the golden child and pass any class again.

I hate the way I'll forever love you after all the betrayal and constant usage of me, the coming back to me when nothing goes right.

I hate the way I'll always get chosen when their main doesn't work out, the way im only a backup plan in someone's story, the background character who's unimportant in someone's life.

I hate the way i'll never hate you, the way I still look at you like how we did when we were inseparable, the way I have some hope for you in becoming better knowing well you won't change.

I hate everything and everyone.