Chapter-2

The next day, I couldn't find Kyle anywhere at the school.

I was expecting him there since it had been a few days since he came to school, but I was wrong.

The bell was going to ring in a few minutes, so it was safe to assume that he had skipped school again.

Was everything okay with him? Was he doing drugs again?

Maybe I should visit him at his home.

I groaned internally at the thought of it. I didn't want to go there alone with no one around. If Layla was right, it might be dangerous to visit him now, considering the fact that he was a hurt wolf who happened to be doing drugs.

If he was here, in school, I would be much safer, as the management would take care of my safety. Fairies were given permission to roam around the school, whenever they wanted, except the inside of the classroom, as most of the wolves find their mates in teenage and happened to be in school.

If only they made it easy by accepting each other.

Sighing, I quickly braided my hair into loose braid preparing to fly to Kyle's house despite of not feeling like it. I was wearing a knee length blue dress to match my baby blue eyes and sliver sandals. I did get a lots of stares for wearing dresses in a day to day basis but I had learnt to ignore them. We fairies, wear dresses all the time in fairyland. It was very normal for us. There, weather was always warm, so we never had to worry about the winter clothes.

In the earth though, I wouldn't be able to keep wearing dresses as the weather and seasons changed a lot. I had lot of things to adjust.

As I began to fly invisibly, I looked down at the city where people were hurrying around like tiny ants, the stress they were emulating was unbelievably high even though it was a fresh morning. I shook my head at that.

Humans were always in stress.

For what? I had no idea.

The humans I had imagined and the humans I was witnessing were completely opposite and disappointing. To think these were the same earthly beings I was dying to serve all my life left me dejected.

Nonetheless, I still wanted to bring joy to them by my musical ideas. Once all of this convincing werewolves part over, leaping into human's world should not be as hard as dealing with the stubborn wolves anyway.

After flying back around a little bit, I finally reached my destination, that was Blue leaf pack. Kyle lived here, I knew his address, yet I wasn't allowed to go to his room until I got the alpha's permission. So, I landed a few feet away from the border of the pack before beginning to walk towards the guards after I retrieved my wings.

Fairies didn't let their wings to be seen by other creatures so easily since it was so precious to us. We flew invisibly most of the time on earth and rarely showed our wings whether they knew about us or not.

As I was getting nearer to the border, one of the guards who was wearing a green t-shirt and shorts noticed me and started walking towards me with a suspicious look plastered on all over his face.

He wasn't very tall yet muscular and looked really strong. There was no surprise in him being an attractive guy with his light brown short hair and brown eyes, just like a typical werewolf.

"Why are you here?" The guard asked me once we were a few away from each other.

His voice was firm and strict matching his face making me want to roll my eyes but suppressing it I replied anyway.

"I'm here to see Kyle. I need your alpha's permission to enter into your pack" My voice was low at the same time hearable enough as the guard already looked annoyed at my presence, I didn't want to add any more fuel to it.