First Memory Arrival?

Uzi retreats from the Landing Pod. 'I don't care about Navia I know he can survive. Be fast Uzi!' Uzi thought while running toward the colony but she got attention from one of the Dissasembly drones and it's V the short haired one.

"Yo, we got a worker out there I kind of want to practice balloon animal shapes with. ...What happened here?" Ask V

"Synergistic Liability here must have tripped and knocked himself offline." Said the Pigtail one or J then J slaps N." Moron bot, hello?" She snaps her fingers as N goes through a system reboot.

"You really think the company isn't going to dispose of you once all the workers are dead? ... Bite me!" N finally got his memories past 3 hours ago.

YOU'RE DEAD
[IDIOT]

He looked over Uzi's footsteps "Ohhhh... Ohhhh! You know, I-I left an-an extremely dangerous weap- excuse outside...!" He flees as V holds up a flag that says "Literally So Insanely Suspicious". Meanwhile, N goes off in pursuit of Uzi, who is fleeing back to the colony.

"Haha, I am out, boys."
"Oh, gosh darn it..."
" Wait until my loving wife and kids hear about this!"

The door opens, letting in the cold and Uzi, much to their annoyance.

" Bite me! Close it, close it!" Uzi tries to swipe the card to close the door, but N has already stuck his claw in between. He pries the door open slightly.

"Hey, fellas. Oh, deal me in, I love rummy. Wait, no, I'm going to murder everyone... Rain check!" N said and
He swings his acidic tail at the door scanner, breaking it and the key. The door opens up, as do other doors. Realizing their lives are on the line, Uzi and the other drones, minus Todd, run off.

"Um, actually, it's gin rummy. So-" The stupid WDF was cutted by N who impales him against a wall and slices his head off. He begins firing at the rest, shooting Makarov's head off and pouncing the other drone. Meanwhile, Braxton catches up with Uzi.

"Hey, Uzi! I just realized no one's said my name out loud before, so I'm just letting you know I'm- " Before he could Finish his body split in half

N flies off in pursuit of Uzi.Uzi recharges her railgun and turns back to fire, but sees that N is gone. Khan appears.

"Pretty nice hydraulics, huh?" Then Khan see the chaos really shocked "..What-What have you done?"

Uzi doesn't reply. Before she could explain herself, N swoops in. Uzi prepares for a fight. "This time, I won't miss!"

"I'm sorry. I really enjoyed our time together, but I can't have you shooting V with that thing." He Said show her how much he care about V. "Bite me!,Dad, get down!"

"Uzi, you Lead a murder drone here?! My beautiful doors!" Seems like Khan only care about his doors.

"Now is so not the time! I messed up, in the same way I'm about to fix it! Move, dad!" After she said that N pins her to a wall and her railgun falls at Khan's feet.

"Dad... Point and shoot... Trust me...!" Uzi said while straining but Khan, trembling with fear, slowly backs off instead of helping his only child.

"Dad...?" She said hearrbroken

In an act of cowardice, Khan closes the door, leaving Uzi broken. Not just brokenhearted, but broken to the point where she shuts down. No grief over being left in the lurch by her own father. No attempts to fight back N. Nothing. She just goes limp... The room turns red and alarms blare as N regains his sanity, looking with despair over what he has done. At this moment J and V show up.

"Whoa, N! Am I dreaming, or did you do something not useless, for once?" J give him some decencies
" I've been trying to get past those doors for months. Nice work, N." V as well " ...You... Me... Name... Remember...?" He ask