I Wish I Knew You Wanted Me...

Scene opens to an outside view of the school. Balloon letters arranged to form "PROM 3071" in a large room, lights are shut off one by one.

In the hallway, the lights continue flickering as the screen changes to show four "Missing" posters". A female Worker Drone pants, running down the hallway. She stops short to an unknown force that shatters her glasses. A nearby security camera is surrounded by a red glow and forcefully turns toward the wall.

Then Doll Appears farther down the hall, the same red energy crackling through her fingertips. With one swipe, she yanks the Worker Drone's arm from her body. Slowly approaching the Worker, she reveals a cleaver knife that shifts to a quantity of three. She tosses the cleaver knife towards the camera and the screen goes black.

Scene shifts to Doll's room wherein two robotic bugs scutter across the floor. One attacks the other, but is soon squished by Doll as she enters the room.

Opens her book bag and places holographic books onto a nearby bookshelf. She crosses a name off of a list of prom queen candidates - presumably the name of the Worker Drone whom she had previously dismembered at the beginning of the episode.
"Мам, Пап, я вернулась. (I'm back, Mom, Dad.)" Doll said it before the screen fades black.

"What... are you things?" Camera shows a quick shot of N in previous episode

Back to present

Text on Uzi's face 'SLEEP MODE' [GUILT: ACTIVE]

Uzi wakes up on the floor with piles of papers and books surrounding her. Camera pans to a large wall with an assortment of numerous documents, specifically the card that N's apology card.

Uzi groans and transitions into a montage of her "guilt" being shown throughout the day Until it's finally over.

Rebecca and Trevor pass Uzi and she kicks Uzi as she opens her locker, causing her to drop a book "Yeah, meeting Brad in an hour." She said that and of Course Uzi would throws a book towards the Worker Drone, which instead hits Braidon in the head by accident.

"Can you imagine going to prom alone?" Rebecca said it "Ha!, I'd be all like, "I don't deserve happiness."". Then Uzi just sighs there.

She spots the aforementioned board of missing drones and, cackling, grabs them to add to her billboard of murder-related documents, only to find that the documents had been earlier removed by her father, Khan. Khan shuffles through the papers and gently places them on a shelf, sighing

A Sign on the wall NORI'S KOOKY INSANE STUFF. Then Khan closes door and walks away, whistling Then Uzi showed up "Crouched down, turns towards Khan MY crazed ramblings! Stay out of my FREAKING ROOM!"
She shouted.

Khan reaches for her shoulder. Uzi isn't in the mood. "Personal space for a very alarming coping mechanisms isn't covered under a... non-optional family support... structure!" He said it while looking to a parent Guide is really he that dumb?.

" I'm sorry for being vulnerable for FIVE SECONDS, okay? You were never there for me. If you wanna help now, stay distant." Uzi said it while swiping the book guide.

Khan is let down by this statement. " I'm going to talk to N." Uzi said it but she nearly trips over a frozen human skeleton "WwwhaAAt is this?" Uzi ask. "Prom dress! Child small! You're grounded from seeing those bad influencing murder drones." Khan explained

"Eeeaah?" Uzi confused in that moment and Khan tell Uzi a thing "But I talked to your teacher to find you CLASSMATES to go with tonight!"

"Huh?"

Door opens, revealing Lizzy and Doll. 'Sup, freak. Prepare to be popular." Said Lizzy and Khan said with a bowtie "I'm CHAPERONING!". And Of course Uzi would protracted screaming.