Yoongi's POV

I am Min Yoongi.

I have beautifully spent 24 years of my life with my little family

I have beautifully spent 24 years of my life with my little family. I have studied abroad and will start an amazing journey of my life by debuting as an actor. I have a cute small family - my father and my sister.

My father, Mr. Min Rolf, he is a business man who is very workaholic and serious towards his work. He has always supported me in my every decision and never stopped me from doing what I like.

My sister, Min Zoi, is very childish and cute. She is just like a baby to me and my father. She is currently studying in an university and is good at studies. Although she is cute but turns out to be stubborn sometimes.

Talking about myself, I am happy with my work and working part time too in my father's company, not to earn more but to help my father in reducing his work

After the completion of my studies I directly came for the shooting of my first project and now it is completed. Hence, I am getting back to my home.

I am living a great life with my little family although I hadn't met them from so long because of my studies and then my work but we are still in touch .

But I am waiting eagerly to meet someone else too.

The one with whom I spent my childhood. The one with whom I shared my every secret. She was the one who knew everything about me.

But unfortunately I lost her. We were parted by the fate.

I don't know that how will I again get back to her, how will she react after seeing me again, how will I gain her trust again.

I am not even sure that will she even remember me or not. So many things are roaming in my mind here and there but I can't help anything and cannot do anything other then thinking.

---

Wait for next update.

Don't forget to vote.😀