Ch-5 | Are You Sure?

Y/N's POV

'Yaa Mr. Hell, I am not angry at you but it'll not go this easily.'

I smirked internally at his begging self and started to walk away. Yoongi walked after me and held my hand.

"I know you are not angry at me. You are playing with me. Don't forget that I was your best friend at some point of time."

I looked at him confidently.

"Ohh. If you know me so well then you must know that how to make it up to me too, right?"

"So, you want me to make it up for you."

Yoongi said and smirked at me. I smirked back and replied.

"What do you think?"

"Ok then, let me do it for you."

He said and pulled me towards himself. I again bumped onto his hard chest.

"Let me take you somewhere."

He whispered in my ear and dragged me towards his car which arrived at Zoi's order. Yoongi told the driver to go back and he will go back home by himself. We sat inside and he started to drive, I don't know where.

I smiled internally at his caring side, he knew that I was acting but still he is trying to make it up for me.

'It is not the first time that he was teasing me and I teased him back. But this time was different as it is kind of rare to me now. I was used to his absence but his sudden presence make me feel uneasy every time I meet him. A sensation starts to rush inside me for no reason. I don't know if he feels the same or not but for me, this feel is different from those times of our childhood.'

"Y/N...Y/N."

He called my name and I got out of my reverie.

"Why are you staring at me like that from the moment we got seated in the car?"

That was the moment when I realized that I was STARING at him all this time. Oh shit, why was I staring at him while thinking. What must he be thinking about me? Y/N, you crazy head, can't you keep your eyes under your control.

"Hmm? Answer me miss."

I looked away instantly at the frame of the tinted glass window and replied to his question.

"I was just thinking something and didn't noticed that I was staring you."

I said in an embarrassed tone and looked at him and found him smirking. He abruptly pushed the brakes of the car and parked it on a side of the road making me shock 'cause of the sudden motion and look at me. 

He undone his seatbelt and shifted his gaze to me and kept his hand on the edge of the passenger seat on which I was sitting. He stared me for a few jiffies and spoke up.

"You were staring me while thinking about me, right?"

He seductive whisper near my ear and I was speechlessly staring into his eyes and was so lost in them that I didn't even realized that I nodded at his question.

He suddenly smirked and asked me another question.

"Are you sure?"

I was about to nod again because I was so lost in monitoring him but suddenly a car passed by our car and got my attention by honking its horn and diverting me to come back from my reverie to the reality. 

I again twitched my head to the window and ignored him totally.

"What happened?"

He asked me being concerned but I ignored him. I could hear him giggling and chuckling at my embarrassed state. He was enjoying my hard time. Ok, I'll to make fun of you too when you will be in the same situation.

"Drop me to the hostel."

"But I was going to take you somewhere."

He said and looked at me curiously.

"I want to go to the hostel."

He was about to start the engine but I stopped him by saying something.

"No, no need. I'll go by myself."

I was about to get out of the car but he held my wrist and said.

"Ok, I am sorry. Let me drop you. Please."

He showed me his puppy eyes and I am not gonna lie that he was looking damn cute right now. He added a pout on his mischievous face and let go of my wrist to let me decide.

"Please."

I took a water bottle and walked out of the car. I turned to look at him secretly which was unnoticed by him only to see his sad and disappointed orbs.

Yoongi's POV

She walked out without a second thought and didn't even turned to see me to bid bye. I disappointedly twitched my head to the another direction and looked out of the window, closed my eyes and was thinking about her while sitting in the car. 

After at least 2 minutes, I heard the door opening sound of the car and opened my eyes only to see her sitting next to me.

I was confused but happy, jumbled but glad. I looked at her and asked.

"What happened?"

"What?"

She asked me back while her opened locks were now tied up in a tidy manner and her face contained some waterdrops which she was wiping with a cloth.

 "Weren't you going back alone?"

I asked her to clarify my doubt.

"I just went to wash my face 'cause I don't like make-up. If I would go alone then I might have took my stuff along, right?"

She said while pointing at the back seat which contained her handbag and other stuff.

"But I think you want me to go alone, then I'll go. Ok. Bye."

She said but I stopped her after understanding the circumstances.

"Ohh, I misunderstood something. I'll drop you. Just wait."

I said and gave her the sweetest smile that I might have never gave to anyone.

I twitched my head to the windshield of the car and drove away. On the long drive, I was again and again stealing stares from her while her eyes were only dug on the front door tinted glass ignoring me to the fullest.

3rd Person's POV

They reached Y/N's hostel and Y/N got out of the car and went to her allotted dorm. Yoongi waved his hand to bid bye to Y/N which she replied back as-

"You are not seeing me the last time. So, no need of bye."

Yoongi scoffed at her reply and she walked inside.

After Y/N went inside the hostel, Yoongi too got out of the car and talked to the watchman for a while, gave him something and came back to the car just to drive back to his place.

Wait for next update.

Don't forget to vote.♥