Ch-3 | Even More Perfect

3rd Person's POV

One week passed since that incident took place, neither Yoongi met Y/N, nor Y/N saw him again. Today, Y/N skipped her classes as she had an event to attend at her uncle's place. She was managing it as well.

In her way to her destination, she was worried about how to face many people at the same time. She hated events like this but she herself wanted to attend this time.

When she reached there, she closed her eyes, calmed herself and went inside with the slightest smile. 

It was an important day for everyone present there and for Y/N too. There were not many people but she didn't knew those people too and she was not interested though.

In the small crowd, she was searching for someone and when finally she found him, a genuine smile approached her visage and she went to the person.

"Good Morning uncle, nice to see you after so long." 

She said to her uncle who is sitting on a couch. He turned around hearing her voice and stood up before hugging her.

"Oh Y/N, so you are finally here, my kid. I was waiting for you."

He said and released the hug and patted her head with happiness. They continued talking then Y/N suddenly asked.

"Umm, uncle........ Don't you wanna help me?"

"Not this time you little crackhead. You always forget it."

He said and twitched his head in another direction.

"Uncle please, ain't I your puppy?"

She said trying to be cute and showing her puppy eyes.

"Ok ok, I'll help you but don't try to act cute. You already know that you can't act cute and when you try, it sucks."

He said and a chuckle escaped both of their mouth.

So, Y/N was secretly asking him to introduce the people present there to her so that it won't be awkward for her.

Whenever there is such a gathering, he always helps her to remember the people around and she is such a kind who always forget, not once, not twice, it happens every time.

They all were gathered for Y/N's uncle's (Mr. Rolf's) wife's death anniversary.

"So Ms. Lee Y/N, do you remembered them now?"

Mr. Rolf asked her in assurance.

"We'll see when I will greet them."

She replied carelessly.

"You should introduce her to me too dad. Who knows if she has forgotten me too."

A familiar voice exclaimed from behind of Y/N with a bright smile. She somewhere in her heart knew that who it was. She closed her eyes for a jiffy. 

"How can she forget you. No, she can't." 

Mr. Rolf said and Yoongi scoffed slightly.

'That is what I was thinking till last night.' Yoongi thought and looked at her tiny back. 

'Yeah, I can never forget him, not even after everything collapse in this world.' Y/N thought and looked down at floor.

By the way Y/N, I forgot to tell you that my son is finally back from abroad."

Mr. Rolf clarified. They were still not facing each other. Y/N was facing Mr. Rolf and Yoongi was standing behind Y/N. He certainly walked beside her and stood next to her and shifted his gaze to Y/N.