Ch-4 | For You

Y/N reached to the graveyard and sat at the bench on which she usually sits. There were few people around as compared to everyday as it was still not the time of sunset.

She was sitting there while drinking. She closed her eyes and started to smile while thinking about her childhood.

She finished half of the bottle in one sip while thinking about the lively eye contact with Yoongi

She finished half of the bottle in one sip while thinking about the lively eye contact with Yoongi. She was smiling unwittingly. 

'He has changed a lot but surely in a positive manner. He used to look damn cute back then but its not the same anymore. Now, he is hot......... What?....... What do you think you are doing Y/N? You can't become feeble. You have to stay unshaken on your decision of not becoming weak. But I can't lie to myself, I can't lie to that feel, I just don't want to but still wants to give a chance to him. I can-'

Her thoughts got interrupted by a phone call. She picked the call up and heard a familiar feminine voice from the other side.

"Hey, are you done with your ceremony?"

She asked as Y/N furrowed her left brow and asked.

"Hmm. Why?"

"We have a client here and he only wants to meet you. So, come here immediately."

She demanded and Y/N refused without waiting for another second.

"Ask him to meet me tomorrow in the evening, I can't make it right now."

"He said its urgent."

"I can't do any magic if it is a last moment project."

She declared being a little furious.

"You are coming or not."

Y/N replied instantly.

"Ain't I off work already?"

She asked.

"Well, it isn't eight p.m. yet. So, I guess, you are not."

"Ok, but I am not gonna come there. Ask him if he can make it here."

Y/N said thinking that he will deny to come.

"Ok let me ask him."

Y/N waited for a bit and the voice continued.

"He said he.........."

There were a little mutters heard by Y/N as if they are discussing something.

"So, now he will talk to you himself."

The female voice declared as Y/N heard a deep manly voice from the other side.

"Hello miss?"

"Umm, I.. I am listening sir."

She replied in a low voice being all formal and professional.