Chapter 12. First Try

This chapter takes place right after chapter 11.

AslO i don't wanna deal with fuckin std stuff or other infection stuff(or feces), though logically speaking I don't think they'd have any condoms- sooo... E

Also y'all can use your own imagination when it comes to size-

---

Solar's perspective:

Ruin blushes heavily at the sight of Solar taking off his own pants.

"I-I'll tell you what to do- j-just please... I want this so badly...~"

Ruin gives one nod, and starts to unclip his own pants.

The two more or less stare at each other's state, Solar has bent his legs to better show off his... Bottom half.

Both Solar and Ruin are very much hard though.

"R-Ruin- um- you just need to- stick... It in-"

"Isn't that gonna hurt you-?"

"... I-I don't care-"

"Is there any way I can- pre- prepare you-?"

AAH- why does Ruin have to be so nice- I just wanna get this started...

"W-Well- yeah- um- you have to move your... Fingers in and out of my-"

"OK- I GET IT-"
Ruin glups, and gets closer to Solar, their dick near his hole.

"H-How many fingers should I do-?"

"I don't know- start with two-?"

"Ok-"
Ruin takes in another deep glup, and slowly puts two fingers into his body, moving them up and down afterwards.

"aaAh~ c-cold-"

"hm- your body is really- warm- there-"

s-so good... feels nice...

Ruin looks at Solar as he moan's lightly, and starts to separate their fingers every now and then while fingering his hole.

F-fuck-

"AAh~! R-Ruin~"

"hm- do you feel good-?"

Solar quickly starts nodding.

After a minute or two, Solar is able to nicely handle two fingers, and Ruin adds in another, and another, until he can handle four fingers nicely.

"Aah~ f-fuc-"
Well nice enough, Solar lets out many semi loud moans, he would be covering his mouth, though Ruin said that they liked his sounds.

"R-Ruin- c-can- you- aah~ hm~ slide in your- dick-?"

"Y-Yeah-!"
Ruin slowly sides out their fingers, Solar immediately feeling a sense of emptiness within that area.

Hm- i- i want it back now-

Ruin starts to slow insert their dick into Solar's hole.

"aAh~!"

Ruin places their hands at both sides of Solar's body, pushing in their full length.

The two suddenly hear two small knocks on the door, and Solar quickly cover's his mouth, Ruin freezing in place.

"Y-Yes-?"

"Captain we need help back at upper deck-"

"... Can it wait-?"