Chapter 19

It was early in the morning with the sun rays kissing the vacant streets outside your apartment making the scenery perfect for the morning lovers.

But in that calm peaceful morning someone was hustling in her room. And yes that someone is no one other than you who is busy to preparing for her first day of college.

"Books. Check"

"Notebooks. Check"

"Pens. Check"

"Water Bottle. Check"

You rolled your eyes over the stationaries and other things to make sure that you are not missing out anything. After all it is your first day and you wanted the things to go on the way you wanted them to be. You wanted that day to be perfect.

You looked at the clock whose little arms moved with a tick and tock at a steady rate.

There was much time left in your hands and you were almost done except for deciding the outfit which has an important place in your list.

Well, though your professors have nothing to do with how you dress up but you wanted to look perfect among the other students and match up with the city girl vibe.

But before you choose what to wear you felt an urge to call Taehyung, just to find out what he is doing and nag him so that he does not get late in picking you up from your place.

You went for your phone and called him at once without hesitating that it was six in the morning and one might sleep at this time.

"Why isn't he picking up the call?" you mumbled while tapping your left foot on the ground restlessly.

And after waiting for sometime he finally picked up.

"Hello..."

⬛⬛⬛

"Ahh.... Stop this" Taehyung dumped his head on his pillow and pressed his on his ears as his phone rang continusly, interrupting his sweet morning sleep.

"Yeah, yeah I am picking up" he groaned annoyingly and held his hand out to grab the cell.

Turning the screen towards his face he tried to read the name with eyes nearly closed due to sleep.

His eyes flutter open when he found your name popping out on the screen. He jumped with a jerk from his sleeping posture and sat upright on the bed.

He swiped at the screen to receive the call and placed the phone on his ears lazily.

"Hello... " he said, similar to mumbling. The sleep haven't left from his eyes yet.

"Were you sleeping?" you chimed from the other side.

"What else do you expect a person to do at six in the morning?" the boy pursed his lips while rubbing his eyes quite violently.

"Ha Ha Ha, very funny I am in no mood of joking around" you snapped.

"Okay, what do you need, I mean how may I help you?.." Taehyung asked while ruffling his messed up hair.

"Nothing."

"Nothing? Don't tell me that you called me because you were missing me" the boy smirked and once again threw himself on the bed and hugged his pillow.

"Shut up!"

"You are blushing right now, aren't you?" he smile while bitting his bottom lip.

"No. I just called you so that you won't be late for picking me up from my place for the college. I don't want to be late on the first day"

Taehyung eyes widened and he nearly jumped from his place.

"Are you even serious! You interrupted my sleep at six o'clock in the morning just to tell that I won't get late on picking you up! The college will start from nine!" Taehyung was speechless of your too much scencireity that was choking him at that very moment.

"What's there to react?" you childishly asked and the boy sighed. His lips curved at your innocence.

"Nothing, I will be there on time" he spoke more softly this time.

"Thanks" you chimed and hung up the call.

Taehyung dropped the phone on the bed which bounced a little because of the fluffy soft mattress underneath. He would have been pissed off if anyone pulls him out of his sleep early in the morning this. But you were special, you were different. Taehyung wouldn't mind getting disturbed like this every morning if the person who's interrupting is you. For the first time maybe waking up early felt so relaxing for the boy.

Removing the blankets aside he got down from the bed and slipped his feet on his soft strawberry design  slippers.

A shy smile appeared on his face.

Silly Girl...

⬛⬛⬛

"Umm.... This won't fit. This is too boring. Too chic. Too sporty. Too casual. Ugh..." you invaded your cupboard and tossed the dresses one after the other giving each of them a remark. You couldn't find something perfect to wear for the first day and on top of that you don't even have the time to buy something new.

"I hate this. All went wrong" you groaned feeling miserable and angry at the same time.

Dumping yourself in a chair which was kept nearby, your legs hit a box which was kept aside in a corner.

"Ouch!"

⬛⬛⬛

"What the hell! Am I dreaming?!" Jin's eyes nearly popped out when he saw the V awake early in the morning.

"Are you sick? Or the sun rose from the west today?" the older let out a sarcastic laugh which pissed off Taehyung.

"Why? Can't I wake up early just like that... " he pursed his lips and sat across the table by pulling up a chair from aside.

Jin smiled. He knew that the younger was lying.

"Well, no. You can't wake up just like that. There has to be a reason behind that. " he said while buttering the beard with the small knife.

"There is no reason" the younger pouted at his roommate. Face starting to get red hot when your sweet voice rang in his ears.

"You are terrible at lying. Your face is telling everything. Is it that girl, Y/N?" the younger blushed, harder than ever which gave the older an opportunity to tease him. "You are caught!"

"Okay fine, it was her"

⬛⬛⬛

Bending down you picked up the box with both your hands. It was a plain box made with hard paper and the moutg was sticked together with a brown sellotape and note sticked on it which said ~ From Mom.

What can be here?.....

Probably something that you have missed to unpack after you shifted to the new place.

Keeping the box on the bed you pulled the tapes with your hand.

A delightful smile appeared on your lips when you saw the things that were inside and a small mumbling automatically left your mouth.

"Thanks Mom"