6.

There are a few things that a woman dreams when she is just a young girl.
And getting mehandi applied on her hand without even have met the groom is not on the list. It is probably on the list of things that girls have nightmares about.

This was indeed a nightmare for Revati. She had seen how her in laws were treating her and her family. She is more than happy to reply back with the same energy but then again she has more important things to do like reading the script of the new movie offered to her.

"Didi are you that distressed?" Ruhani asks.

Ruhani is Revati's younger sister or more like her best friend. They are just 2 years apart and after having uncountable fight due to their polar opposite personalities, they finally started acting like siblings.

"I was just thinking about how good the mehandi looks" Revati answers passing a smile to the artist who is doing an impressive job even with her hands shaking. Just a few moments ago a random daddy's girl yelled at her for not following the design she had asked for. Since then the poor artist is sweating profusely and Revati wants to make her feel better.

"Thank you so much, when I saw your wedding lehenga, I had already decided what sort of mehandi would be the best match. I'm glad you are letting me follow my design"  The artist states probably recalling her prior interaction with the girl who yelled at her.

"It's quite clear that she is trying to impress the Advanis'. Why are you being so nice to her?" Ruhani asks.

Ruhani, who used to be childish, has know become way more mature and responsible. Somehow she has become even more critical than Revati as she always finds something wrong to point out in a whoever she meets and is very careful to whoever tries to be extra nice to her.

Revati doesn't answer, that might be true but it's fine afterall that's her job and they are the ones paying her.

"Ruhani, let's go. All the young girls are needed for a ritual that is happening" Revati's mother calls out.

"No need. It is definitely for all the noble girls and not for me. I'm not going to go and be humiliated." Ruhani answers. It's not a news that ruhani is the biggest hater of the Advanis'. She was the first one to realise, except revati, that the billionaire family is using Revati for clout.

Ruhani is just as pretty as Revati with identical but more prominent features however the permanent frown on her face makes her look way older than she actually is.

Just then revati spots Rashmi enter the garden like arena and calling every girl for the rituals or whatever the tradition was.

"Arre ye ladki! Aren't you Revati's sister? Come on now."  Rashmi calls out for Ruhani.

"Damn it." Ruhani rolls her eyes as she walks over to Rashmi.

"What's your name?"  Rashmi asks

"Am I allowed to be a part of the rituals or just stand in the corner and enjoy?"

"Excuse me? Of course you are supposed to be a part of it. You are the sister in law of the Advanis' now." Rashmi answers. Totally baffled with the sudden confrontation.

"Sure, if you treat me like one." ruhani says and walks away leaving Rashmi with her jaws on the floor

"Bahut hi badtameez ladki hai, aap dhyan mat deejiye. Mai baat krti hu"  Mrs Dutt says and runs over to Ruhani.