Chapter - 2

I went to the counter to pay the bill, it just made me realise how much I missed doing small yet normal things such as going to Café or walking in the park.My migraine was brewing after looking at the mess I created in my life,my work and my home. Quickly I paid my bill and tipped the nice old lady who was managing it generously.
Oh man.! As I left the warmth of the Café I shivered since I had just worn a large coat over my now Wrinkled Business Suit. I forgot how cold winters are in the USA.
My next hurdle was to buy grocery. I really had scarce food items. How I lived these past months was a mystery to me .I walked back to my office building and went to the parking lot to my car which by the way is BMW .I drove straight to the closest Walmart .The bored looking Cashier gave me a look over which creeped me out, I glanced around to see that I wasn't the only one shopping because I didn't want to be left with the Creepy eyed cashier. My first stop was Food.I bought from Bread to Chocolates.What?! Don't judge me ! Its my Comfort food.I was passing the Spice shelves when I remembered that It had been too long since I had Spicy Indian Food.So In the End I had 3 carts full of Items.( Which by the way took me 3 trips to Cashier)
People in line gave me Wtf looks.I was too exhausted to give a damn.The cashier looked up and smiled with his not so white teeth and took almost 20 mins to bill.I wasn't actually bothered about the bill and because since I had starved myself for months I had saved enough grocery money .I just gave my credit card and paid the bill. The cashier had slipped his number along with the bill.
Oh damn! How the hell am I supposed to Carry these things to my car. Then an idea flashed. I went out and saw a Watchman ,who was trying to stop kids from playing with the Shopping Carts.So I went up to him and Spoke " Umm.Sir? Ah! I actually need your help , I have lots of Things to carry to my car, Will you please help me Mr..?"
He looked at me suprised. " Miss, you don't need to call me Sir. My name's Ben Patrick.I will ofcourse help..you can go get the car and stop it near the door so that it will be easier. "
I smiled with Joy " Oh! Thank you..thank you..thank you so much. I'm just so exhausted. I gave him my Business card and 20 dollars.It was pure Instinct to give my card.I drove home for my next hurdle.

A/N - Hello Folks, Didn't I say I would update soon.I know you don't wanna hear my problems but lets just say I had a busy week.I have edited all the 3 chapter actually its Edited by my friend.And Thank you , If any mistakes please let me know.Vote ! Comment .

Lots of love,
Deeks.