Chapter -3

After a long day, when I saw my home I sighed in pure bliss. Maybe it's obnoxious but i could look at my house all day. It was situated right by the beach , I was lucky enough to get. Everybody has a dream home don't they? Well ,I had one and this just was a perfect fit. A family friend who was a realtor showed me and I fell head over heels for it. It was made from wood ,brick and glass.The house was a little far from city and that's why I loved it so much.You could come home tired , sit in the back porch with a cup of coffee or beer and stare at the ocean.
I parked my car in the garage and went into my house .It was freezing and its worse since its right next to the Ocean.
First thing I did as I reached my drawing room was switching on the heater and took off my ridiculous high heels.And I made a mistake of looking around !
"Holy shit! Was I robbed ?.." I said aloud.Then ran around the room checking for my valuables but everything was intact. I was not robbed. It was either that or a hurricane had passed through this room seeing this mess.Forget getting robbed, the robber wouldn't even find a thing in this mess let alone rob !
"Arghhhhhh! I am such a slob? How did I become one..?! Oh yes Worko- effing-holic" I thought.
Better think about the mess on weekends since its Friday I can TRY ( try being the key word) to clean this. I was terrified of going into the kitchen. "Let's think about present ", I breathed In and out.
Now getting the groceries in from the car. Oh god...!

A/n - Heyyy Peeps,
Sorry sorry I am really late to upload ! I know you are waiting for Kabir..first I have to introduce you to Ruhi properly then the fun part. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Pleaseeeee Vote and comment.