Chapter 23

"It's my Kitten Dan!"

You took a sigh of relief as soon as the familiar voice struck your ears. Taehyung's voice.

Your gaze shifted from Daniel to Taehyung who stood by the door with his fist clenched and another boy by his side. An unknown relief calmed down your pounding heart as a small curve appeared on your lips.

Daniel was no more facing you, instead he turned his head back to see the person who dared to growl at him. And all of a sudden his face fell and he pulled his hands away from your sides as Taehyung came walking over where you two were standing.

Daniel moved away making space between you and him and Taehyung stood there in a manner of guarding you from him.

"Don't lay your hands on others possessions Dan, it's a bad habit" Taehyung said with eyes piercing into Daniel's who gave out a laugh in order to lighten up the situation.

"I absolutely didn't know that she was your girlfriend bro. So sorry" he spoke casually trying not to look at Taehyung on the eyes.

"From next time think twice before messing up with her. Did y'all understand!" Taehyung shouted and a loud Yes followed after that from everyone's mouth.

It looked as if Taehyung was their boss or something, and everybody listened to him. Even the girl gang didn't have enough courage to speak in front of him.

"That's good" he mumbled and grabbed you by your wrist and dragged you out of the room with Yeonjun following behind.

You didn't dare to say a word all the while you were being dragged by him. He was a wearing a serious expression on his face which raised an alarm inside your head warning that you were soon going to be sued.

After bringing you away from that restricted area he suddenly halt and both you and Yeonjun stopped.

He turned around to face you and your breathing stopped when you saw his angry face.

I am doomed.

You thought and gulped some of the fluid that accumulated in your mouth as your throat dried up from the thought about what was going to happen next.

"What do you think you were doing?!"

Taehyung scolded and there was silence all around as you knew that it was all your fault and you should have listened to him and waited for him to come there at the first place.

You lowered your head and looked at your shoes and heard Taehyung say.

"Why don't you listen to what I say? You think you know it all? Now look into my eyes, looking down won't help" you raised your head, Taehyung was still sounding angry and pissed off.

"You were late so I went inside, like everyone else" you said in a low voice.

"Did I ask for an explanation! Do you have any idea about what could have happened if I couldn't reach there on time?" he was furious and you were afraid of his temper.

"I am sorry" you replied.

"I don't want a sorry." he sighed then looking at Yeonjun he said "Yeonjun, you take her to the class and keep an eye on her".

"What! You are sending this kid to spy on me!" you exclaimed, shocked that Taehyung was now trying to hamper your privacy by appointing a stalker.

"I am not a kid!" You protested but none of them were interested in that.

"Yes I am hiring a private stalker for you. Any problem?" he said sarcastically by placing his hands on his waist.

"You can't do this! You have no right to do this" you screamed, literally panicking at his words.

"I can do anything" he raised an eyebrow while sucking the inner portions of his mouth. "And if you don't listen I will drop you back to Busan"

And that brought to the end of all your protest against him. And the words slowly ran at the back of your head as a warning sign.

I will drop you back to Busan.

⬛⬛⬛

Half of the day has passed, you attended three classes with your appointed spy who was sitting beside you in the canteen at the class break.

Yeonjun was no doubt a good cute guy but he followed Taehyung's orders like nothing else.

The incident that took place in the morning spread like a forest fire and the spark of controversy was so high that every one is saying that you are the daughter of some gangster of Busan or maybe related to some Mafia gang.

But the worst of these controversies was that everyone was thinking that you are Taehyung's girlfriend and girls all over the college were giving you dirty evilish looks. And you hated that.

But now at the class break you were sitting peacefully at the cafeteria with a can of cold coffee in front of you on the table and Yeonjun blabbering something which you were not even listening to.

"So from when did you know Taehyung hyung?" Yeonjun asked enthusiastically.

"From childhood" you replied while sipping on your cold coffee, not really looking at the boy's face.

"Well, Taehyung hyung is very famous here. They had a gang called Bangtan but the rest of the members have passed out."

Yeonjun kept on talking like a chatter box but still failed to gain your attention. You only sighed occasionally thinking that how noisy the boy was.

Your attention on the other hand was sticked to the entrance of the cafeteria from which a number of students came walking by.

They talked with one another and laughed among themselves. You also wanted to do the same, you also wanted to make friends but all messed up after that incident.

You were feeling like banging your head on the table but you do that then people will start calling you a lunatic which you would not like.

Stress, anxiety, nervousness were running behind your head but then suddenly you spotted a girl who was coming to your way.

You became happy and your eyes shone in glee after seeing the girl, but wait, something was wrong. She neither looked happy nor friendly but angry. She looked furious as she stormed towards you and you straightened up your posture after seeing her. Not understanding what was going on.

What's the matter?

You asked yourself, confused.

And with a thud she placed her books on the table in front of you.

"Stay away from Taehyung . I am his girlfriend!"