Chapter 24

Stay away from Taehyung. He is my boyfriend"

A moment of silence.

You looked, she looked. Yeonjun confused.

You blinked, she blinked. Yeonjun didn't know what to think.

What the hell happened just now?

"Umm.... Pardon?" you said after breaking the silence of confusion.

"What is the meaning of this?".

Eyebrows knitted you stared at her and occasionally glanced at the boy who was sitting next to you with his mouth forming an 'O' out of amazement.

"You heard what I have said. Stay away from Taehyung, I am his girlfriend. You are an outsider trying to hamper our private life." she said and held her breath. Jealousy, fear and insecurity was clearly showing in her face.

"My God! Are you serious!" your head was hurting by now.

First, fighting the bullies, second that flirting Daniel, third Yeonjun spying around you and now this mad girl claiming herself to be Taehyung's girlfriend and telling you to stay away from him.

"I hate it! Everyone is talking about you and Taehyung.

How dare you even look at my boy. He is mine!" frustrated, she furiously banged at the table like a lunatic and her fists turned red.

You on the other hand you were again losing your shit because of her nonsensical talk and her constant banging on the table.

"Enough!" you shouted, and then it was all quiet. You looked at that girl with anger in your eyes and she was startled.

You gasped.

"So... " you began after calming yourself down.

"You came to me after hearing all those stories that spread from peoples mouth. But I guess you still don't know what I do with those who try to mess with me. I guess you have heard about those girls who got beaten up by me in the morning."

She gulped and you smirked seeing her fucked up face.

"Just run from here and don't dare to disturb me again if you don't wanna spoil the map of your face".

⬛⬛⬛

"Please don't be angry miss, Taehyung hyung is very loyal and he probably won't cheat on you with someone like her. I can assure"

Yeonjun strangled with his bag while running after you.

"What the hell are you saying Yeonjun? I don't care if Taehyung has a girlfriend. Why will I be bothered about his personal life?" knitting your brows you walked ahead with quick steps, disgusted from all the rumors about you and Taehyung.

"Lemme tell you once again, I don't care-"

You paused in between your sentence after seeing the man standing in front of you with his hands dipped in his pockets.

"You don't care about what?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows and stood while standing in front of you.

"About your girlfriend." you said bluntly and nudged.

"My what?!" Taehyung exclaimed, freaked out about what you said just now.

"Umm.... Maybe I should leave" seeing the situation getting tensed, Yeonjun ran from behind.

"What did you say just now?" Taehyung asked with is eyebrows knitted, still not fully recovered from the shock that you gave him.

"Your girlfriend" you mentioned again.