Friends

Eddie's pov:

It's Monday morning and I wake up and groan. I get out of bed and put on baggy jeans, a Guns N' Roses shirt, chunky rings, and necklaces, I put on socks, I then exit my room and put my sneakers on and grab my backpack and put it on over one shoulder and I leave my house and walk onto the sidewalk. I hear someone honk their horn at me and I turn around and I see Steve in his car "Need a ride dumbass?" Steve asked as he rested his arm on the opened window and I smile and chuckle. "Is "king" Steve asking to give me a ride to school?" I ask with a playful smirk playing on my lips "Maybe I am. So do you want a ride?" Steve asks with a smug look on his face and I chuckle again "Sure, why not." I say and smile softly and I walk around the car and sit in the passenger seat and I put my backpack in between my legs on the floor and I buckle up.

I turn around and see Tommy and Carol and I smile "Mornin' you guys" I say "Morning Munson" Tommy says "Good morning Eddie." Carol said and smile. Steve connects his phone to his car with bluetooth and he puts on "Sweater Weather" by The Neighbourhood and I smile and lean my head back and put my hand out the window and turn to Steve and smile "You guys excited for summer break?" I ask as I look at the rear veiw mirror to look at Tommy and Carol. "Absolutely!" Steve, Tommy, and Carol says excitedly and I laugh. We get to school and we all get out of Steves car and I grab my bag and put it over one of my shoulders and I adjust my shoe laces and I close the passenger seat car.

We get running footsteps approach and we all turn around and see Nancy running to see and she jumps into his arms and Steve catches her and me, Tommy, and Carol chuckle. "Morning Nance..." Steve says and kisses her cheek "Good morning Steve" Nancy says and Steve looks a bit confused on why Nancy called Steve well... Steve and not a nickname but he shakes his head and ignores it then puts Nancy onto her feet. I notice Steves face and I rub his shoulder reassuringly and he looks at like me and I smile reassuringly and he smiles back then I take my hand off his shoulder and Nancy grabs Steves hand and all five of us walk into the school.

The bell rings and we split our ways, I go to art class, Steve and Tommy go to P.E, and Nancy and Carol go to Math class. I get to art class and I walk to the back of class and set my bag down and I go to a shelf and grab a bag of clay then go sit at the table. I put the clay on the table then I take my rings off and put them to the side. After that I take a hair tie off my wrist and put my hair into a messy bun and I start to scolp sculpt a mug. While I'm sculpting the mug the art teacher Mr. Rose walks behind me and looks over my shoulder "Very good Munson... Have you been doing this kind of stuff for awhile?" The teacher asked with his hands behind his back. "Thank you Mr. Rose. And no I started this kind of thing today" I answered not looking up from what I'm doing "Interesting..." Mr. Rose spoke then rubbed my shoulder and walked away.

After school and Steves pov:

Me, Tommy, Carol, Nancy, and Eddie walked out of the school and we head towards my car. "Need a ride home Munson?" I asked Eddie "No thanks. I'm just gonna walk home" Eddie stated "Plus I'm sure Nancy wants to be beside you" He added and I nod and smile. "Alright. Well see you tomorrow" I say and Eddie nods and walks onto the sidewalk. I get into the drivers side of my car and I connect my phone to my cars bluetooth and I turn on the song "505" By Arctic Monkeys and drive Tommy, Carol, then Nancy home then make my way home myself. I get home and I turn off my car and take my keys out then exit my car and lock it then walk to the front door and unlock and walk inside and it's just me.... No mom... No dad... Just me... Like usual and I sigh and take off shoes and lock the door and head up to my room and close my door and toss my coat to the side then take my shirt off and also throw it to the side then I walk to my bed and flop into it and cover my body with my blanket and I grab my remote and turn on the tv and I put on the movie "Rocketman" and it's a movie about Elton John.