Crazy for you

Eddie's pov:

I wake up slowly and I sit up and I look down at Steve and I smile then I get out of bed and I change into a Black Sabbath shirt and baggy jeans then I exit my room and close the door behind me then I walk to the kitchen and I see Wanye drinking coffee and I smile "Good morning Wayne" I say softly "Damn someone's in a good mood. Good morning to you too, Ed" Wanye smiled and sipped his coffee and I make myself a cup of coffee "Just so y'know I'm going to be leaving for work in a bit" Wayne said and I nod. For awhile me and Wayne are talking then he heads off for work and we say bye to each other then I go back to sipping my coffee then I hear my bedroom door open and footsteps then I turn around and see Steve "Good morning, sleepyhead" I smile "Mornin'..." Steve said and walk to the kitchen and leaned against the counter "You okay?" I ask my voice dripping with concern "Not really" Steve mumbled "Why?" I asked "My dad texted me last night asking where I was and blah blah. Then he said he didn't want a gay son I said thats unforunate and then I told him I was Bi and he didn't text back" Steve explained "Oh Stevie..." I say then plus my coffee down then hug Steve and he hugs me back.

I hold him close to me and he buries his head into my chest "You're okay Stevie...." I whisper and he nods. After awhile of me and Steve talking we decide to go out so we put our shoes on then leave my trailer and go into his jeep and buckle up. "Where do you want to go?" Steve asked "The mall?" I suggest and he nods and starts to drive there. My arm is out the window and I'm humming to the music playing and Steve is just focousing on the road but also tapping his hands against the wheel to the beat and I look at Steve my face flushes and I have a smile on my face then I look out the window. When we get there we get out of Steve's jeep and he locks it then we go into the mall and we look around "Where to first?" I asked "Bookstore? I heard they have some pretty good fantasy books" Steve said my fight lights up and I smile and nod then we walk to the bookstore and I rush to the fantasy isle and Steve follows from behind and leans against the table in front of the isle with his arms crossed and I look at the books. "Are you happy I told you about this?" Steve asked "100 percent!" I say happily and Steve smirks. "You know..." Steve started "You're pretty cute when you're excited" Steve finished and I turn red "Shut up..." I mumble and Steve chuckles then walks over to me and leans forward.

"Just stating facts" Steve winked playfully and I roll my eyes then Steve grabs a book from above me "Hm. Six of crows. Sounds intresting" Steve admitted and turn the book around and read the back. "Is this something you would like?" Steve asked and handed me the book and I shrug "I could just buy it then read it and if I don't like it I could return it" I stated and he nodded. After we were done looking at books I had three books in my arms and Steve had none so I go to the counter and Steve leaves then leans against the wall beside the bookstore and I pay and I get a book bag and I place the books inside then leave the store and Steve ruffled my hair and I smile. "Did you have fun in there?" Steve asked and I nod and he smiles "Good" He stated. "Now I would like to go somewhere I want" Steve said "Yeah, okay" I say then we walk to a music store "You like this kind of thing?" I asked "No. But you do. So I wanted to bring you here" Steve stated and my heart melts and I get butterflies in my stomach and I smile and he smiles back and we walk in and look around and I see a few band shirts and posters I like and walk over to them. Steve walks behind me and places his chin on my shoulder.

"Enjoying yourself?" Steve asked "Mhm" I hum and smile "Found a Queen one. And I am taking it" Steve stated and grabbed the Queen shirt and I laugh then I grab a Black Sabbath shirt and turn around to face Steve "What shirt did you pick?" Steve asked and cocked his head to the side and I hold up the shirt "I am not suprised" Steve stated and I smile "How much is it?" Steve asked "Uhhh..." I check the price tag "29 bucks" I say and Steve nods then takes the shirt from "So is mine so that means it would be... 58 bucks" Steve said and walked to the counter and paid for them "Let's go" Steve smiled and we walked out "You didn't have to pay for mine" I said "I know. I just wanted to be nice" Steve smiled and I smile back and Steve passes me my shirt "Thanks..." I say softly "Anytime" Steve stated and I smile.