Chapter 1

Lucifer was still in the kitchen making pancakes when Alastor walked in. He leaned over Lucifer, watching him stir the batter. "What do you want, Alastor?" Lucifer said, slightly annoyed. " Nothing in particular, just annoying you and watching you cook." Lucifer poured the batter into a pan to cook. "Can you at least move back to where you're not fucking BREATHING on me?"

      Alastor just laughed at this. "HA, No, I think I'll just stay right here~" Lucifer scoffed and rolled his eyes "Fine, just- be quiet, you're distracting me." He flipped the pancakes over to let the other side cook, Alastor looking confused "What exactly are you making?" Lucifer stopped whatever he was doing and stared at him, wide-eyed. "You don't know what pancakes are?!?" Alastor looked even more confused, tilting his head "Pan... Cakes? Why the hell are you making cake for breakfast?" Lucifer closed his eyes, sighing "It's not- Nevermind... "Lucifer continued to cook for a little while longer with Alastor growing bored. "When will you be done? I'm getting quite impatient"

     Lucifer chuckled "Then leave, simple solution. Or could your tiny deer brain not think of that?" Alastor's grin fell for a split second before going back up "Ornery old bitch" He mumbled. Lucifer's smile grew even wider "I heard that~" Alastor's face was now a bit red, not expecting him to hear that "I-I SAID- NOTHING!" He disappeared into the shadows, still watching, just not visible. Alastor wondered why he couldn't seem to take his eyes off the king, or why he blushed at his statement. He convinced himself it was out of embarrassment, but he knew that it was something more, much more...

                        •Lucifer Pov•

          Alastor disappeared into the shadows, his face red. I slightly laughed at this, never seeing the deer flustered before. Of course, you couldn't really tell what any of his emotions were, because of that dumb smile of his. I couldn't help but find it a bit-

           The sound of my timer cut of my thoughts. I rushed over to the pancakes, putting them on a plate. "Pancakes are ready!" I yelled, alerting the other staff and residents in the hotel. To my surprise, most people rushed in. "Hey dad! I told them how good your pancakes were, so they decided to try!" Charlie said, coming up and hugging me. Eventually, even Alastor came in, deciding to try my pancakes "Damn, these are good!" Angel said from the table. I smiled, glad to see people other than Charlie enjoy my pancakes. Everyone hummed in agreement, all but Alastor. He has taken one bite, now staring blankly at the wall. "Alastor? Are you- alright?" I asked hesitantly. He looked at me, his smile growing even bigger "I have no idea what these are but they are fucking delicious"

       A/n I'm glad some people are actually reading my story!! 469 words 😏 Did not do that on purpose. I'll try to get out the next chapter tonight or in the morning!!! Thanks for reading!
    Luci~