Chapter 4

Charlie rushed Alastor and Lucifer over to the living room to tell them what to do and what they're doing. She turned to face them and looked at them dead in the eye, scaring Alastor a bit at how assertive she was being. "Promise me you two won't fight, okay?" Lucifer immediately nodded, not wanted to upset his daughter, Alastor being a bit more stubborn.

    After a couple seconds, he hesitantly nodded. "Good! You guys are the first down, so we might have to  wait for the others." Just as she said this, Angel walked down the stairs. "I know ya' all missed me!" He said with his arms out, like he was important

    Alastor rolled his eyes at this and walked over to the couch, pulling a newspaper out of thin air. Lucifer saw this and shrugged to himself, thinking that maybe they could get to know each other. He walked over and sat beside the deer and patted his legs awkwardly, sort of waiting for him to say something first.

      Eventually, Alastor looked over, the everlasting smile still on his face, even though he appeared a bit... Annoyed? Lucifer couldn't tell. "So... What do you think we're gonna do?" Lucifer asked, trying to strike up a conversation. "Hmm, well, I'm not to sure..."

    Alastor turned to look behind him and saw a table full of art supplies, "But I see paint and glitter. Ugh, crafts..." Lucifer turned around as well and scanned the room, seeing different things as well, such as games and pillows. Odd. They stayed silent for a bit, and Lucifer swore he saw a bit of blush on Alastor's cheek. Probably just his imagination.

      A few more minutes passed by before the rest of the residents came down the stairs to 'enjoy' what Charlie had in store. The only one that looked remotely exited for this was Sir Pentious, Vaggie looking more like she was doing this for Charlie. "Alright!" Charlie clapped and called everyone over.

    "Now that we're all here, let's begin! The first activity will be crafts, but you'll work with a partner!" A few people groaned at this, mainly Angel, but Alastor was also slightly disappointed. He would rather work alone. But then again, the thought of him working with someone like Lucifer made him feel weird, almost warm even. He shook the thought from his head.

     "I'll draw names out of this bowl to pick partners. First up is Nifty and... Husk!" Husk grumbled and Nifty ran over to him, smiling like a physocopath. "The next pair is me and... Angel!" He immediately protested. "What?! I can't do that-" He was cut off by Vaggie holding her spear to his throat. "Okay! Okay! Sheesh!" He walked over and stood next to Charlie, rubbing his neck to make sure that he wasn't cut. "... Okay..! Next we have Vaggie and Sir Pentious!" Vaggie walked over to the snake, and when he tried to say 'Hi' she held up her spear and growled a bit, scaring him half to death.

     "And the final pair is Dad and Alastor!" Alastor immediately felt a bit warm and fuzzy, realizing he won't have to sit with Lucifer for two hours. Lucifer walked over to him, not exactly happy but not angry either. "Alright, if you haven't gotten with your pair already, get with them and follow me to the lobby!" As soon as Angel heard the word lobby, he bolted through the living room and down the hall towards the lobby. " Angel! Wait! We're supposed to walk together!" Angel stopped and turned to look at them. "Why?? We all know da' way to da' lobby!" With that, he kept running, the others just staying with Charlie.

     By the time they all got there, Angel was standing in the middle of the room and looking at his hand, uninterested. He looked up and smiled. " What took ya' all so long?" Charlie looked a bit mad, so Vaggie spoke for her. "We wouldn't have taken so long if you stayed with us!" Angel scoffed. "Where's the fun in that? Following rules? Bleh! Come on, let's just get this over with..."

   (A/N Wow!!! 691 words!! This is the most I've written!!I'll probably post the next chapter tonight or tomorrow since I already have a plan for the next chapter and want to keep them a bit short, thanks for reading!!
Luci~
yes I know that's actually my real name 💀)