Chapter 5

Vaggie pinched the bridge of her nose. "Angel we can't just start, Charlie has to explain it first!" Angel grumbled and looked over at Charlie's wanting this to be over as fast as possible. "Thanks Vaggie! Well, the goal is simple: Try to work together and make something you both like! There will also be anonymous voting at the end. Angel perked up at this. "Voting? As in there will be a winner?!" Charlie sighed, seeing where this was going.

      "Yes Angel, I suppose there will be a winning team, but that's not the point. The point is to get to know each other! See what you both have in common! We'll have 2 hours starting... Now!"

     She set a timer on a near by clock and everyone rushed to a table. Alastor walked over to a table whilst Lucifer ran, grabbing glue, paint, and some other things and bringing them to the table. He slammed his hands down on the table. " Alright Alastor! What are we making! Ooh! I know! A duck! Or maybe another animal... Or maybe a cloth... Can you knit? Look! They're already starting!"
Lucifer was speaking so fast that Alastor could hardly understand a word he was saying.

   "Lucifer!" Alastor grabbed him by the shoulder before he could run off again. "We need to decide first. I don't particularly care, you pick and I'll help."
Lucifer thought for a moment before speaking. "Crochet! I used to make Charlie little dolls all the time! If we work together, we can probably make a big doll or something... Maybe like Razzle and Dazzle!" Alastor stopped. "Wait... Razzle and Dazzle were dolls? You made them?"

    "Obviously! Where did you think they came from? Nevermind, let's get to work! We could make... Little versions of everyone! I'll start with Charlie, I know her best. You know how to crochet?"
Lucifer threw some yarn and a crochet hook. "Well, yes but- Who do I make?"
Lucifer shrugged. "Just make yourself or me or someone close!" Alastor just decided to do Lucifer, he wasn't sure why, he just felt less hatred towards him, maybe even liking him a bit.

    He immediately got to making the blonde, trying to get all the details right. By the time he finished, Lucifer was already done with Charlie and a couple others. It went on like this for about an hour before they finished.

      "What do we do now? Make the hotel?" Alastor asked. "That's actually... A good idea! We'll both do it." Alastor began working on the hotel, but he was struggling a bit. He did the dolls fine, but the hotel was a bit harder because it was bigger. Lucifer noticed and silently walked behind him and put his hands over Alastors, guiding them. This caused Alastor to turn almost completely red, just watching as Lucifer practically held his hand. It felt weird.

       After Lucifer was done, Alastor was very flustered, looking like he was about to faint. Lucifer noticed this and chuckled, trying to snap him out of his daze. "Alastor? You good? We're done, we can just wait now." Alastor looked down at him and tried to stop blushing, which was slightly successful. He decided just to go sit on the couch until the blush faded, but Lucifer followed him.

      They waited there for a few more minutes until the other teams were done, and now it was time to vote. Husk and Nifty made... Something, unclear of what it was. Alastor thought it looked like tinfoil wrapped around a booze bottle, but he wasn't sure. He also wasn't sure how Nifty let Husk make such a big mess without cleaning it, but he figured that she would clean it later.

     Charlie and Angel made some sort of Jack in the Box, but of course, Angel has to change it last minute and put a neon green plastic dick inside. Lucifer was trying to hold in his laugh and Charlie looked disappointed in Angel. Next up was Alastor and Lucifers, and many people actually thought it was good. Charlie gave several compliments and Angel, for once, looked approving of it.

     Next up in the line was Vaggie, Sir Pentious being to scared to represent their craft. They made a giant paper with the hotel's name on it and a few other drawings. Of course, most of it was done by Sir Pentious, Vaggie was doing other things most of the time.

      After everyone voted, Charlie revealed the winner. "Alright guys! I just want to say that you all did well and I hope you had fun and-" Angel was getting impatient. "Get on with it!" He crossed his arms and waited for the winner. "O-Okay! The winning team today is.... Alastor and Lucifer! For their very creative dolls!" Most other residents cheered, except Angel, being sour about losing. Lucifer was very exited and hugged Alastor in the rush, making his ears go back. Lucifer let go and apologized, then walking away to go talk with Charlie. Alastor had no idea what he was feeling towards the blonde, but he kind of liked it. He wondered if Lucifer felt the same...

    (A/N ALREADY BROKE THE RECORD- 860 WORDS!!! I am so glad you guys are enjoying this!!! And I can't believe it's already over 400 reads!!! Thank you so much for supporting me while writing this!!! You guys are awesome!!)
Luci-