Chapter 2

After everyone had finished eating, they all went off to do their own things. Angel still annoying Husk, Charlie and Vaggie chatting, Lucifer in the kitchen cleaning up. Alastor was the only one who wasn't in the main lobby. He was in his radio tower, trying to fix his cane. "Almost got it-" He was interrupted by someone opening the door "Damnit! Who's there?" Alastor said, annoyed because he dropped his staff, cracking it again. "Hello?" He asked again, getting up and walking to the door.

           Leaning against the wall was no other than Angel Dust. Before Alastor could get a word out, Angel put a hand over his mouth. "Listen, Al, I know somethin' is up between you and Lucifer. Spill it, what happened? You two haven't fought in, like, foreva!" Alastor removed Angel's hand from his mouth. "I have no idea what you're talking about. Now leave my quarters before I make you." Alastor immediately regretted what he said, knowing what was next. "Ooh, kinky~ C'mon, keep talking dirty" Alastor shoved Angel out of his radio tower. "Goodbye! Don't have a good day!" Angel just stood in surprise at the door. He eventually walked away, leaving Alastor flustered at the door.

                       •Alastor Pov•

        I shut the door on Angel, waiting until I heard him walking away. Am I really that obvious? Sure, I watch him sometimes and I haven't particularly fought with him, but how has Angel noticed? He's always too busy flirting with Husk. I decided to go back to fixing my cane, when yet again someone else knocked on the door. I sighed, walking over to open the door. This time, it was Charlie. She was probably going door to door, asking everyone what she was now asking me, since now everyone has returned to their rooms"Why hello my dear, is there something you need?" I asked truly curious. "Well, I was going to start some group activities and wondered if you wanted to join!" I thought for a moment before making a decision.

          "I don't see why not! Could be fun! What will we be doing?" Charlie smiled before listing off things that she considered 'Trust exorcises'. After she was done, she ran down to the next closest room, Lucifers. I listened closely at their conversation. I couldn't quite make out what they said, but I do know that Lucifer said yes, there's no way he could say no to his own daughter. I closed the door once again, going back to work on my cane. This was going to be a long day.

     A/n I think this is coming along well so far! I already have a few reads!!! Thank you all so much for reading, next chapter will be out tomorrow!
Luci~