P4L

/I apologize for any errors, chapters with explicit scenes within them will be marked with a red dot| yellow | orange based on how explicit a chapter is (very explicit red, little yellow)/ PS this chapter might be a bit boring but I need it to get you started, I hope you will still enjoy reading it

KIARA'S POV

I remember absolutely nothing of what happened yesterday, I have blurry memories of a party, lots of alcohol, too much alcohol, and a fight, the police, shouting, gunshots. Maybe it's better not to remember. This morning I wake up on JJ's bed in Jhon B's Château, I was probably too drunk to come home yesterday, I hear someone talking in the living room. When they stop I get up and, as soon as one of my feet touches the ground my head starts spinning and I fall hitting the cold floor. " Kiaraaaa!!" an indistinct voice shouts "what the fuck happened!" now I recognize it, it's Jhon B. He helps me get up and, after the tenth time he asks me if I'm okay I decide to answer yes and let out a question "Where's JJ? Is he okay?" Jhon B looks at me crossly, the only thing I do is pray that he doesn't understand how I feel about JJ, our best friend, if only he could be something more... "I don't know Kie, he left a while ago, if you want to know, he slept on the sofa to let you sleep in peace..." Jhon B replies handing me an Oki, at least he didn't understand that I like JJ, or did he? "Thank you" I tell him and then I hug him, I love and hate Oki, it tastes horrible, but it always works and Jhon B knows it perfectly since he is always the one who gets me the medicine for my migraines. After half an hour I decide to go down to the kitchen, Jhon B accompanies me, or rather holds me while I try to drag my feet behind me. I hate this feeling of helplessness, I hate having to be helped by my best friend even to walk, but I'm very grateful to Jhon B for not leaving me alone in that room so I thank him and eat a couple of biscuits.

JHON B'S POV

This morning I woke up a little later, after yesterday's evening, JJ, Rafe, Topper and me all in the middle of that fucking fight... JJ is in the living room, I greet him with a slap and he responds with a kick in the shins "Ow! Ahahahaha" I say almost screaming but JJ silences me "Shut up JB! Kiara is still sleeping!". I always knew about the crush he had on Kiara but lately he seems to have fallen seriously in love so I decide to talk to him "JJ, haven't you told Kiara you like her yet?" her answer is dry and, obviously, coincides with what I expected "No" then I get impatient "Come on man! You can see 40 km away that you're drooling after her! Do you really think she won't notice on her own!? In fact you know what ? In my opinion she likes you too..." but he doesn't smile, no in fact, he replies rather abruptly "Why don't you mind your own business!". I'm taken aback, speechless "Man, what the fuck is wrong with you, I was saying this to encourage you to tell him, not to piss you off", I tell him in the calmest tone possible, trying to reassure him; I think I succeeded, given that, after a while, he replies much more calmly "Sorry friend. But you also know that she will never reciprocate, I'm a fucking mess; she deserves the world while I have nothing to give her, nothing, I don't even have a house, or a family, or anything...". Sometimes I feel a little sorry for JJ, life with her father must have been horrible, I know, I also know that she would rather get run over than go back to him, but I think Kiara really reciprocates her feelings so I try to insist a little more "Bro, trust me, if Kiara knew that you liked her, I don't think she would want anything else than to have you", he looks at me, I look at him, I have always envied his eyes, blue like the sea, I wait for an answer which doesn't take long to arrive "And what if you're wrong? What if she don't feel anything for me? You know how I am, Kiara knows it too, when someone approaches me I go crazy! I don't want to lose her and I'm afraid that if I tell her that I love her, I would push her away. I don't know, I don't know what to do...". We wait 5 minutes, no one says a word, then JJ breaks the silence "Ok, enough, I have to go out and clarify my ideas, maybe I'll find a way to understand something about all this mess", he cracks a smile, I do the same and we say goodbye with our usual greeting-- boom-- I hear a noise, like a thump on the floor in JJ's room: Kie. I'm going haywire, I can't fucking lose her, if she gets hurt JJ will seriously kill me! "Kiaraaaa!" I scream at the top of my lungs and run towards JJ's room, I open the door and I see her, collapsed on the floor, her eyes wide open, a shiver runs down my spine and I think - fuck I hope she didn't hurt herself, shit no please, not after what JJ told me, absolutely not - I pick her up and sit her on the bed, without thinking twice I ask her "Is everything ok?" no response "Kie is everything ok?" still nothing, I repeat this sentence seven more times before she decides to say "Yes John B I'm fine, thanks for helping me..." so far everything is fine, but, just when I was about to tell her that she shouldn't thank me she aked me "Where is JJ? Is he okay? Why isn't he here? Where did he go? Did you see him?" all of this confirms my thoughts, Kiara likes JJ as much as JJ likes Kiara, I realize I've been staring at her badly for too long and I decide to simply reply "I don't know Kie, he left a while ago, if you want to know ha slept on the couch to let you sleep in peace..." I included the last statement even though it wasn't necessary to see his reaction which, predictably, is a big blaze of bright red on his face. I hand her an Oki, she thanks me, I know how much Oki disgusts her but she swallows it anyway. The next half hour is spent sitting next to her thinking about how to tell JJ that Kie really likes him when, without warning, she decides to get up and go to the kitchen. Once we arrive, the helper thanks me again and starts eating.