In the night 🟥

KIARA'S POV

JJ is taking me home on his motorbike, being so close to him gives me shivers and the butterflies are returning to my stomach, but this time they aren't annoying, on the contrary, as soon as they come back I attach myself to JJ even more, as if not to leave him go "Kiara, is everything ok? Are you scared?" this question catches me unexpectedly "I'm not scared, I just wanted to be close to you". After a few minutes I hear his heart rate increase "JJ? Is everything okay? Did I say or do something bad?" "No Kie it's just that... well I didn't expect... I didn't expect you to come close just to cling to me" I was dumbfounded "should I take this as a good thing or not?" and he immediately said "No, don't worry, it's a more than good thing, it's just that I would also like to be even closer to you now..." I think I understand, I look at the sky and I see that it's slightly cloudy, maybe I can get a little ' of time and, maybe, soon a storm will start and... "JJ wait" he brakes as soon as he hears me "Everything okay Kie? What's happening?" "I wanted to ask you to go get some ice cream or something to drink before I go home" "Are you asking me out again?" -fuck it's true, I just asked him out a second time- "technically our date isn't over yet, it's just a little detour" and he immediately tells me "If you think I'll say no to a little detour with the sweetest, prettiest and kindest girl of all the Obxes is wrong" having said this the motorbike starts again, moving further and further away from my house.

JJ'S POV

We're almost at the ice cream shop when I smell crepes and I decide to continue "JJ where are you going? The ice cream shop is here" I reply immediately "Do you smell that Kie? They're crepes" "then speed up, I absolutely want one!" Once we get to the bar I let her down and we enter, the bartender is very friendly, he welcomes us and asks us what we would like to eat and, together, we say "Crepes with Nutella, coconut and marshmallow!" We look at each other, she blushes and I look away, then I ask for a couple of hot chocolates, knowing how much we both like them, and the waiter goes to prepare everything "Kie" "JJ?" "I wanted to ask you something" "Tell me JJ" I hesitate a little too much and Kie looks at me badly so I hurry to say it without thinking too much "Are we together now?" the curly haired girl in front of me is taken aback and says "Ummmmm, I don't know... I..." then I understand what she wants to tell me "Kie, do you want to be with me?" Kiara, flushed, looks into my eyes and gets lost in them, I can tell from the way her mouth is open in a very small O and from the fact that her gaze remains fixed on mine for a little too long. After a while the waiter arrives and so she doesn't say anything anymore, we start eating, drinking and talking about other things when suddenly we hear a noise, like a roar, Kiara turns completely pale (I know how much thunderstorms scare her and it's almost equal to the one I feel when someone approaches me seriously) I take her hand from under the table. We go out but with the storm that's going on I can't take her back to her house, we're closer to mine so I just tell her "Come, I'll take you to my house, yours is too far away!" I shout because I'm not sure she would have heard me otherwise, she nods her head at me and we leave again.

KIARA'S POV

- I'm going to JJ's house with him, in the middle of the night! - I'm too happy about this thing, I couldn't wait to arrive and, once we arrived I couldn't wait to enter. When we were at the door I decide to stop to tell him something "Is everything okay Kiara? If you don't want to come in it's fine" then I hurry to speak "No no JJ wait, I wanted to give you an answer." He looks at me with eyes full of hope and I continue to speak "Yes JJ. Yes I want to be with you", he looks at me in disbelief and kisses me, butterflies again together with that sense of freedom, his lips taste of the sea and chocolate, I love them. The kiss probably didn't last long, but those few moments seemed to never end and, perhaps, it would have been better that way. We enter the house, it's now 11pm, time to go to bed "Hey Kie" "Tell me JJ" "Look Kie I only have one bed... so... you can sleep there, I'll sleep on the floor" he probably understands from my expression, or he predicts it, I don't know, in any case he precedes my question by saying "Don't worry, there's no problem for me" "Ok then JJ" I tell him giving him a kiss before going to change.

JJ'S POV

I knock before entering to make sure that we have finished changing "Come in" Kiara says softly, I enter and find her with one of my shirts, without shorts my friend down there starts to do on his own. Kiara must have understood my state of mind because she immediately says to me "Sorry JJ, if you want I'll take some shorts too" "No no, that's fine" maybe I said it too quickly because she smiles and blushes. I lie on the floor, at the foot of the bed, I hear thunder, then another even louder one, Kie shivers "JJ please come onto the bed with me" -shit- I think while my friend goes back to doing what he wants "Of course Kie, I'm coming" I position myself behind her "Hug me" - shit no - but in the end I get closer, being very careful not to bring my pelvis closer but she turns around and hugs me and covers my legs with one of hers, I don't know what to say , I don't want to but I try, I move my hand from her back to the edge of her shirt, inserting my fingers, she shivers but doesn't say anything, on the contrary, she holds me even tighter; I raise my hand and discover that she doesn't even have a bra on - fuck - my hand goes back down, until it touches the top of her panties. I stop, I don't want to go on without her consent so I ask her with my eyes to continue, she nods and I lift her panties, I linger on her mound, I find it smooth, completely shaved, I extend my middle finger touching her clitoris, I massage him, first slowly, then I increase the speed and her breathing does the same, she starts moaning and says to me "Oh, JJ please continue, don't stop!" then I continue increasing the speed even more, she pants and moans, before she reaches orgasm, and here I get a dirty look and a half grunt, I stop and penetrate her with my middle finger, she pants a little less and smiles at me , then I start to stretch her walls by also adding the index finger, she starts to moan again, a little louder than before, and to repeat my name, begging me to increase the speed, I also add the ring finger and increase the speed to the maximum , at this point more than moans she is screaming of pleasure, now her legs are shaking uncontrollably and, shortly after, she comes on my hand. "Clean me up baby" at the baby I see her shiver but anyway she does it without hesitation making me even more excited after finishing she throws me on the bed, now it's her turn and I have no intention of stopping her.

KIARA'S POV

Now it's my turn and JJ agrees, I throw him on the bed, pull down his pants and boxers at once. I start to touch them and immediately he throws his head back and moans slightly, a smile creeps onto my face, seeing him like this makes me even more excited, the blond sees it and smiles too, but his smile doesn't last long because when I pass to his friend I see him with eyes full of desire and as soon as I start playing with the tip he goes crazy, he moans a little louder than before and starts panting, so I decide to use my hand and go up, down, up and then new down. At this point he is literally going crazy, he keeps telling me to continue, to go faster, I satisfy him. Now he's panting like after a marathon, I decide to change and I lick him, he raises his head, his breathing becomes a little more regular "Please" he says to me and then I put it in my mouth without having to repeat it, as soon as I start to move my head one of his hands touches the back of my neck and his head falls back, he starts panting and moaning again, when I take his entire length into my mouth I feel him leaning against the wall of my throat, his hand forces me to stay there but after a while I can no longer breathe. I pull away he grunts slightly and looks at me "Baby please don't stop" and that baby my legs are shaking slightly, not because I don't like it, but I'm not used to hearing him say it to me. I take him back into my mouth, this time I also add the movement of my hand as well as that of my head, while my left hand plays with his friends down there, he moans more and more, when I feel he is about to come I pull away, a bit because I want to make him pay for what he did before, but also because I had something else in mind to do. He grunts but smiles, he understands why I did it, I turn around, I see that he gets even more excited at the sight, I step back and sit delicately on his face, he licks me like a child licks an ice cream, I shiver , my legs tremble slightly, once I get used to it I bend forward and push his friend back into my mouth, we go on like this for about ten minutes then I get close to orgasm and so does he, now we are both moaning, maybe too much , we come in unison, me on his tongue and him straight into my throat. I get up with my legs still shaking and throw myself on the bed next to him, I look at him, he looks at me, we start laughing like children "We should take a shower" I know he's right but my legs are shaking as much as before and I don't think I could do it to stand so, with a rather embarrassed face, I tell him "I... I can't move JJ..." he looks at me with a smile of self-satisfaction for having made me enjoying it so much that I can no longer move and, getting up , he says "Perfect, then I'll carry you in my arms", we get into the shower and spend ten minutes under there talking and kissing, we go back to bed, only with underware, and we get back next to each other "Goodnight" I say to the blond giving him a kiss he says "Goodnight" back to me, I turn over and fall asleep.