Dreams

SARAH'S POV

There's a girl, I have no idea who she is, she's pregnant, or at least I think; he's walking, maybe he has to see someone. What happen? Why is everything dark? AHHHHHHH!!!! A corpse!!!!!!! Wait, it's the woman from before, the pregnant one, but now she's dead, she was stabbed, by a girl, now I can't see anything anymore I feel a final sensation of cold, a shiver down my spine, and then nothing more, just a great feeling of relief. I wake up, I'm on a hospital bed, I have a lot of tubes in my arms, one in my nose, I'm hooked up to some machines, next to me is JJ, it feels like I haven't seen him in an eternity. I look away, I like him too much to continue looking at him, he's my friend's boyfriend, I can't like him and yet I can't help but love him. Shortly after I notice another presence in the room "JJ, Jhon B! Am I the only one who feels like I haven't seen you in an eternity?" saying this sentence brings a sharp pain to my jaw "Don't scream Sarah, or it will hurt you even more" Jhon B tells me, every now and then he seems to like me, yet he doesn't give me many signals, in fact, almost none "You've been in a coma for 2 or 3 days Sarah, welcome back to the real world" says JJ "In a coma?!" I don't understand how it's possible "Rafe gave you a slap in the jaw that made you lose consciousness and then a punch on the left temple, which put you in a coma." Rafe... it's true! Now I remember! He hit me and then I didn't see anything anymore... until recently, in that horrible dream. Now that a few hours have passed and that I have been discharged JJ has offered to take me home, I accepted without even thinking, being able to spend a little time alone with him is the greatest gift I could receive after such a rude awakening. It's almost noon now "JJ?" "yes Sarah?" "Would you like to stay for lunch? My mom left me lunch ready but it's too much for me" he looks at me dumbfounded "It's okay. This way I can keep an eye on you, in case of complications I mean" I smile slightly at him trying to reassure him , it doesn't work, he's almost glaring at me, as if he's scrutinizing me from head to toe; I look away slightly embarrassed. I just finished setting the table when JJ says something to me "Sorry JJ I didn't understand. What were you telling me?" he starts talking again, this time I listen "I screwed up Sarah." I look at him strangely "Which of the many JJ" I smile, he doesn't "A much worse one. Kie and I got together and I screwed up" "Did you ruin everything? How strange, it never happens, JJ Maybank ruining a relationship!" I know I gave him a low blow, but I didn't want to hurt him, but he looks at me like a beaten dog who has just been hit on an open wound "Sorry JJ, I didn't mean to be rude" "It's okay. Whatever it is, yes, I ruined everything , me and Kie, the same night we got together, we did it" "SEX!" I blurt out without even realizing it, I'm afraid of what he might think but, even if he had thought something he doesn't say anything, he continues his story "Yes oral sex Sarah. But that wasn't the problem, I was happy the next morning and she maybe even more, the problem comes later... I left her alone without talking to her all morning and then when I was bringing her home she gave me the chance to fix it, I didn't say anything, she left and between we stopped there. Sarah, you know how much I like her, you know me, you know her, I don't know what to do!" I look at him displeased "JJ, you have to give her her time and, while you wait for her to want to talk again, try to have as much fun as you can." I sit on the sofa next to him "Sarah I... thank you, thank you for always helping me" how I would like to kiss him, we are so close that I can feel his breathing join mine, I come closer and kiss him, he pulls away "Sarah. .. What are you doing?" I look at him with eyes full of desire "JJ, I love you... Do you want to be with me JJ" he looks at me dazed "Sarah I... I can't get with you, you're Kie's best friend... with me you like Kiara and you've known it forever" "JJ please" I don't give him time to answer before I throw myself on top of him and kiss him, he tries to push me away, he can't, he gives up. I play with his hair, he keeps his hands on my hips, he pulls away and tells me "Sarah, we can't do this" I look at him with a mixture of sadness and desire "JJ please" he looks at me undecided and then blurts out "FUCK YOU!" his hands move down to touch my buttocks, he kisses me with his tongue, I start to unbutton his shirt, I open the last button, he takes off my dress and, while I unzip his jeans he kisses my neck, he moves to the collarbone, then to the breast, he takes it and, at the same time as I take off his jeans, he pulls me up, now we are both in underwear. He throws me on the kitchen island, takes off my thong, initially I think he wants to lick it, but then he doesn't and goes back to kissing me, I pull down his boxers; I wanted to take his -friend- and play with him a bit, but he won't let me, I have the feeling that he doesn't want to do what he did with Kiara. After almost 15 minutes of kissing and rubbing he penetrates me, initially I feel nothing except pain then after I start to enjoy, pant and moan "JJ... go... faster... please" he increases, it's literally splitting me in two. We continue for 20 minutes, me lying with my back on the kitchen counter, him fucking me from the front "Turn over" I turn around and then I understand "JJ..." "Shhhhhhh" - please don't do it, don't do it... SHIT !!!!- I knew it, now he's fucking me doggy style, -fuck- anal sex isn't pleasurable, it just hurts, but I don't ask for interest, I don't feel anything coming from him, almost as if he didn't give a damn fucking with me, he's just doing it to distract himself. Shortly after I decide that I don't care and while we have anal sex I masturbate. In just over 10 minutes we are both at the limit, I come and my legs can't hold me anymore, he comes out and comes all over the kitchen counter.

JJ'S POV

Once again I screwed up, maybe even worse than the first, since this time my girlfriend's best friend (or at least my one-time girlfriend) is involved in this story. I feel like shit but Sarah seems happy so I start a speech "Sarah" "Tell me JJ?" I don't actually know what to ask her, then I remember her strange expression when she woke up, I turn around, I'm about to ask her and she says to me "JJ if that's why it happened yes, it was strange, wrong, horrible. I mean , it's not that I didn't like it or that I wouldn't do it again with different circumstances, but you're with Kie and I'm ruining everything like I always have." I look at her struck "Sarah, that's not what I wanted to ask you but anyway yes, I also think it was strange and wrong." We look at each other for a few seconds, maybe a minute or two and then she says "JJ, if you didn't want to ask me what I thought about what happened what did you want to ask me?" and I reply "Nothing much Sarah, it's just that when you woke up you had a strange expression, almost terrified, I wondered what it was due to" she looks at me, initially she does nothing, then her expression instantly changes from calm disgusted, like when in a horror film comes the scene in which the killer kills someone "JJ, it was a dream, a very realistic dream" I look at her clearly dazed "JJ, I saw a girl, a girl with pale skin, eyes gray and black hair, shoulder length" I look at her dumbfounded "And that scared you so much that you woke up as if you had just seen a murderer?" I look at her she looks at me, her eyes are teary "There are a couple of things I haven't told you yet JJ. First of all the girl was pregnant, second then... well... at the end of the dream... she she was dead... murdered by another person..." now I understand why she was so scared. I get up, the description he gave me is very similar to the one I could give of a person I know... but who? - pale skin, gray eyes, shoulder length black hair - reminds me of someone... oh my god... it's... it's... IT'S NINA! I hastily put on my shoes and start running, then I hear a voice "JJ WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" I turn around and look at Sarah "Sarah, I know the person you described too well" she looks at me almost disconcerted "JJ was just a dream, whoever she is I probably saw her too in passing and she came back to me. You won't believe it really what I told you is possible! Right?" I look at her, I wasn't joking at all "JJ please don't..." I don't know wath she sed after that, I only know I've to run, I need to know what is appening and, expecially, make sure that Sarah's dream was juast a dream