Chapter 2: David

David the average high-school boy, not much to look at but was good looking enough to not get bullied. The "okonkwo" of the 2026 class.
  ________________________________

  David could be spotted talking to his lover Da'Lon. Da'Lon gazed up at David with affection in his eyes as he pondered, "Do you think we could ever go public with our relationship?"David responded with a firm "No," without even meeting Da'Lon's gaze, causing a pang of hurt despite Da'Lon's anticipation of the answer. When Da'Lon questioned why, David briefly glanced at him before lapsing into silence. "Well fine then, be like that," Da'Lon retorted, rising to leave. With a sigh, David called out to him, approaching to embrace Da'Lon. "It's not like that, it's just... it's just not the right time," he explained softly as he hugged Da'Lon.David's reluctance to make their relationship public despite his love for Da'Lon may seem puzzling. However, the truth lies in the complexity of his emotions. David is indeed in love with Da'Lon, but he is also entangled in a romantic affair with another person, Jabari. While his feelings for Da'Lon are genuine, he struggles with his conflicting emotions for Jabari, which complicates his decision to go public with either relationship.                                                         

Royal Academy On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara