Chapter 3- the boomerang incident

After high demand this chapter will be extra long! Sorry for the wait btw I have diabetes and a very long history essay to write!!!

Remus skipped down the corridors like a little Victorian boy, looking for an empty carriage until he came across one with a single lonely little blonde boy who looked oddly like jojo siwa. "OH MY GOD ITS JOJO SIWA" Remus screamed as he jumped up and down. This caused the train to almost tilt off its tracks nearly killing everyone on it. But jojo was there so it didn't matter! It would come back like a boomerang!

"I'm not jojo siwa!" The mysterious person replied. "Just because I have long blonde hair DOESNT make me her!" The blonde student started singing to himself whilst moving his legs like Demi lovato.

"Im just an ordinary girl
Sometimes im lazy I get bored
I get scared I feel ignored
I feel happy I get silly
I chock on my own words"

Remus look at him in awe but not in a homosexual gryffindor way. So much talent! "Who are you!" He asked. "They call me Lucius Malfoy...AND IM NOT A SIWA" he said exhaustedly. "Sorry...the performance made me eepy. I'm just an ordinary slytherin folk looking for furry friends in hogwarts". "Oh well goody!" Remus said as he jumped in the air clipping both his feet together. This once again caused another tilt in the hogwarts train, nearly sending everyone off a cliff, never underestimate an alpha 😈

"W-w-w-wanna sit in my carriage" jojo siw- Lucius malfoy said nervously 😬 he had never had a friend before other than that snape kid. "Sure!" Remus said enthusiastically, sitting down in his carriage whilst extending an arm to shake his hand. "Wouldn't let the haters get their way, imma come back like a boomerang!" Lucius screamed. "Woah? What was that" remus said. "Sorry it's the demons" Lucius replied briefly. He couldn't let his new bestie know his secret....remus could never know Lucius terrible past known as the "Glasgow experience" (hint!)

"ORARENT YOU GLAD TO BE GOING TO FURRY CON LAD?!" Remus screamed at Lucius, his joke made it 10x funnier. furry con was the only thing keeping Remus alive right now, it was his one way of connecting to his alpha roots whilst trying to find his mate. 🥰🤞🏻😛 "yeah I do! Can you guess what kind of furry I am?!!" Joj-Lucius replied. "What!"

"I'm a SOMBRERO furry" jo-Lucius replied with a grin on his face as he stroked the SOMRERO on his head from left to right whilst biting his lip. "And I'm the father of alphas😈"

"NOOOOOOOO" Remus screamed whilst tugging at his head. This was the final straw for the hogwarts express. as it fell off its tracks falling down a cliff. Remus knew at this moment he was about to die to the sombrero gods. Maybe he deserved this? He hadn't even found his mate yet! He hadn't lived (not in a homo way) what would happen now!!!! It was the titanic all over again "ahhh mannnnnnnn!!!!" Everyone on the hogwarts train said in unison.

Who would save them now?!?!?!

Comment who you want featured in the next chapter! (Sorry for the late post! my dad left me)