Chapter 7: karma comes back

Authors note:
I want to apologise for the lack of updates in the recent weeks 😞😞
I got hit my a car and a rat ate my arm tearing it off. Leaving me with only my left arm. I also came to the realisation that furrycon should become my full time job. It's the only thing that makes me happy in a world of humans 🐶🐴 thank you for all the support and comments! <3

This chapter will be extra long!!! (To get into the mood of this chapter. Please search up jojo siwas new song "karma". It helps deal with the haters of furrycon! We will wack our tails at the haterz 😂🥵😩😍🤓🤔👍🏻‼️👏🏻🥜🥜🥜)

______________________________

Remus had got past all the Austrian British accent guards and was finally inside Furrycon! He just couldn't believe his little luck 🍀. He felt Micheal Collins had pulled through for him! He could finally consolidate democracy!😂👍🏻 no DeValera would stop him from finding his true beta!

Remus detransformed into his original fur suit, every once in a cheeky while. Remus would just get so angey 👏🏻😡 and transform into his full form! He always felt like he didn't belong in the human hogwarts word, he just needed to find his pack, wag his tail and go on all fours into the sunset 🌅, however Remus felt as if he had already found his beta...🐺  but he hadn't met any women yet at furrycon! And the gryffindor house were all sigma 😤😤😤 Remus would never fall in love with a hufflepuff gay 😟 He needed his little cub beside him when things got tough 😔 the only question is? Oh where oh where were they (notice how I said they?) (great writing)

Remus felt a sudden someone tap his fur suit from the back, "WHO DARES TOUCH THE FUR OF AN ALPHA 🥵😡🥵😡😳🤬🤬🤬" Remus sprung back and hissed 🐍 into his attack position, he could feel the wolf form taking over by the moment, "S-s-s-sorry mister!" The voice said 💩. Remus put his hand above his eyes as he rotated his head around while holding his hips high like James Chares before he face planted onto the floor😓 🤔🤔🤔 he couldn't see anyone around him! Was it a hallucination, a lobotomy? Was he going crazy for furrycon?!?!?

"Errrr...down here mister!" The voice said quietly. Remus looked down to see a small figure peering up at him with big brown eyes. "My name is Barry crouch! And I'm a little kitten furry 😱😰🥶" Remus watched the small person? Could he call it that? With curiosity. "I-I-I'm trying to make some friends at furrycon...I-i-it's my first time!" 🕰️🤗, "oh well sure!" Remus said politely back, he remembered back to when an old homeless guy told him to be nice to people 😂. He took the advice because the old guy began to threaten cannibalism! 😍🐺👏🏻.

"W-why-why-why t-t-thank-" *
BOOM*

"Well Remus we ready to go love?"Sirius said enthusiasticly as he stepped on Barry crouch killing him. "OH MY FUCKING GOD SIRIUS YOU JUST KILLED THAT CHILD WHATS WRONG WITH YOU YOU SHOULD GO TO ASKABAN 🥺😤🤯😳" (audience claps and laughs at this joke 👏🏻)  "ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU TALL FUCK I DIDNT SEE HIM MAYBE HE SHOULD GET BARS IN HIS LEGS TO GROW MORE EVER HEARD OF VITAMIN D HAS HE NOT SEEN THE ADS FOR PETTI FALU???"😭😭😭😢😢😢 murder had just occurred at the happiest place on earth 🌏 this would cause Remus to develop PTSD, wondering if he could of prevented this horrific accident at his hands, if only he wasn't a furry wolf who was so tall and dominant 😫.

"Anywho" James said as he sprung into the conversation ignoring the blood and fur on the floor. "I heard furrycon is like Las Vegas but with more women 😤" "I just saw a very hot bae walking by a sec ago time to save the city 🏙️ " little did James know that hot bae was indeed a man  called regulus (you happy Jake? I can picture you giggling to that)🧍🏻‍♂️. Maybe gryffindor had a few homos after all? (Foreshadowing) but it defo had no one with allergies (those were hufflepuffd) or emos, (emos belonged to the ravenclaw freaks)

Remus had only noticed Sirius had changed into his papa Smurf furry outfit, his skin was completely blue and he had a red Smurf outfit on...something about this gave Remus a furry feeling to protect him in a pack 🌙 🐺 🔪. He wanted no one to take away his sigma not even in the barracks of Tipperary to the islands of New Zealand 🇳🇿 🇮🇪. He realised he loved Sirius. He was the butter to his toast the Micheal to his cosgrave the Graham to his Damon. It all came out so fast! 💨 like when Shane Dawson proposed on two knees. He felt the same 🐈 🐱 and it lead him to faint in overwhelming attitudes of furry funziesssssssssss

*WHATS THIS A FLASHBACK*

Remus woke up in the first year dormitories, he had his recent transformation into a wolf the night before, yk the usual wolf's business. He felt like a sheep in wolf's clothing. All sigma on the outside but all warm like a lamb when people got a....true gaze at him. 😤🤯

He jumped out of bed and landed on the hard wooden floor, it had scratch marks from his furry adventures the previous night. "Boy me am I hungry! 😋😟😎😎🥸😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎" he said to himself while patting his stomach, Remus had a appetite after full moons. However he realised his hair was bald (that's a story for another day)

As he walked to the bathroom, Remus felt the ground vibrating underneath him. What on earth to Pluto could this be? It seemed to vibrate the letters K A R M A in unison to eachother...it seemed to be coming from the dormitory bathrooms. But no one was meant to be here?

As he opened the door, Remus saw jojo siwa wearing a sombrero dry humping the poor sink "KARMAS A BITCH I SHOULD OF KNOWN BETTER IF I HAD A WISH I WOULD OF NEVER EFFED AROUND". This caused Remus to let out the biggest howl and fall backwards in horror. Running out of the dormitories and into the hogwarts corridors.

"HELP THERES A SOMBRERO FREAK ON THE LOSE HELP!!!!" Remus cried as he fell to the cold floor of the hallways. "Ahahahaha...no one will believe you loser" Snape said as he looked down on him in a Ryan gosling tone "your such a freak! SOMBEREOS REALLY 🤔" who would believe Remus? Only he had seen this traumatic event, but the real question is...where was the mysterious person singing that god awful song 🎶😟😕😫😤

Authors note:
Happy 1 month to furrycon! Please comment suggestions for new characters!!! 🥰😍😘😛🥳

Thank you for the support, I wonder what happens to Remus next in his adventures?