Chapter 6- too much furr too little con

Remus stared at the sign infront of him "FURRYCON" was badazzled like a baddie in pink and purple writing with glitter all over the logo, it was everything he had ever dreamed of, he could feel his inner beast awaken inside of him.

"Ohhh no...clean up on aisle...my pants :(" Remus said as he put one finger up in the air. Good thing he had a spare fursuit!!!!! "Always keep a spare fursuit just incase of furry accidents 😅😞🤮🐴🥵😁" Remus said as he ripped off his fursuit to reveal a new dark...hot fursuit!

"Boy me it's sure hot in this fursuit!" Remus thought to himself. "Maybe it's the lobotomy" Sirius said with a straight face towards Remus. "But I don't have a lobotomy" Remus replied back. "Oh...you will" Sirius said back with a straight face 😐‼️👏🏻🙏😍 Remus was sure confused by that statement! But all that mattered was furrycon. He had waited a whole 5 chapters to get there! Nothing could stop him and his LONG tail from getting him inside.

"NOW WAIT THERE MISTER ROO🤷🏻‍♀️" whats this! (Descriptive!) someone had placed their tail infront of remus at the entrance! "Do you have your tickets?" Remus looked to the side at the tall individual infront of him. "Uhhh...it must be somewhere" Remus scrambled inside his bag for his ticket. HE COULDNT FIND IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "THIS IS A FURRY SITUATION" Sirius screamed from the other side of the entrance, thankfully Sirius had kept his ticket uhh. Somewhere! And had it. 😱😱😱🥱🥱🥱🥱🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (audience claps 👏🏻) (the security needed therapy for what was known as the dogs hell incident 🐶)

"I-i-i-i-i-i-i swear I had i a moment ago!" Remus said quietly and petite 🫣‼️🥵🐴✒️. "Well governer you can't enter ere without a ticket lad?" The guard replied. "What are you British!" Remus replied. "No im Austrian" he replied "oh" Remus said back. What a silly mistake! The furry beast inside of him couldn't take it any longer. Furrycon was right in his paws reach. He craved it like a person who is allergic to nuts craved nuts 🥜😍🙂🤓😩😩😩😩😩😩 (weewoo reference irl).

"Agh somethings happen-" remus screamed before HE TRANSFORMED INTO A WEREWOLF. "RAGHHHHHHHHH" HE WOOFED ON THE FULL MOON. NO SOMBEREO WOULD STOP HIM. NO REGULUS NO WEIRD GLEE TEACHERS WHO LIKE THEIR STUDENTS A BIT TOO MUCH. NO LUCIUS NOBODY!!!

REMUS STOMPED ON THE SECURITY GUARD ANF EVERYONE AROUND HIM. he killed 67 furries in what came known as the furry fun massacre 👍🏻😂😂😂🐴🐴🐴

"Hot" Sirius said as he looked at Remus fur form. Perhaps Sirius had found his alpha after all?

Remus would take over furrycon.