On stage

LOUIS P.O.V*

We are all on stage, and I saw Harry standing on the other side of the stage...he is so far away. I saw a girl holding up a sign that said

LARRY 4 EVER! GO FUCK NOW!

It made me smile a little and I looked again over at Harry and the thought of just taking him on stage made me just wanna take him more. God...I'm so....horny I need him...but Modest....What am I going to do? Oh who cares about modest...Harry is mine and everyone should know!

I walked over at the middle of the stage as coreographed and met Harry on the middle, he was his stupid self, dancing around and throwing his hair around. He was about to walk pass me and on the way I was, but I let my hand on his chest and turned him around so he'll face me.

I could see he got a little surprised. I put up my index finger and told him to get closer he leaned his ear towards me and I whispered "I can't keep it a secret anymore, I want you...I want everyone to know that you belong to me and I want to fuck you right here right now", I pulled back to look at him.

Harry looked totally shocked, we just stared in to each other and withouth anymore thinking we both reacted at the same time, we dropped our microphones and wrapped our arms around eahother and attached our lips toget her. There is no waiting for the tongue, Harry slipped it right in my mouth.

All I could here around us was screaming, but I couldn't care less about it the only thing on my mind is Harry. I let my hands up to Harry's head and let my fingers go through his hair. Harry started to rub our crotches together and I let out a moan in the kiss.

I grabbed Harry's blouse and ripped up the buttons on it, so his beautiful skin showed. Harry pulled me closer and pulled of my shirt quickly so we could get back to kiss. We both kneeled down and Harry started to fall backwards, but kept his arms on my waist so I followed him.

I let my hand stroke his beautfiful chest, we didn't see anything around us...the only thing in my min was Harry and everything else was black. I pulled down his tight trousers with his boxers down to his ankels,I lifted his legs up went under the trousers so I was between his legs.

I unbuttoned my trousers and pulled them down to my knees, I pulled my boxer down just under my balls and place my dick at his whole. Then I placed my hand on side of him before I pushed myself in him hard and quick, he didn't need any preparation sense we had last night.

I let him adjust a little, Harry hissed and moaned and throwed hi head back. He then started to calm down and grabbed my bicep with one hand and moaned out "Move" and so I did. 

I moved out of him and pushed right back in, I moaned "Ahh" and I could here Harry do the same. I pushed in and out of him faster and harder and Harry just moaned louder with closed eyes. His chest moved up and down and his brathing went quicker.

The feeling of Harry's hole walls tighten around my dick every time I pushed in felt like heaven, and it just turned me more on. It didn't take lone before I could feel the pressure of the need to cum.

I was so close then Harry grabbed my bum with his hand and his nails digged into my bum, I throwed my head back and moaned loudly "AHHHH!!!.....FUCK!!" right before I came inside of him. It must have been the feeling of me coming that made Harry came, because he came right after me. all over his stomach.

I let my head dropp and look at him with a smile, I grabbed a towel and lay it over him before I grabbed another one and pulled out of Harry, I dryed of my dick and took in my boxer and trousers. I went under his trousers and went on the side of him drying him of with the towl, because he was resting a little on the stage. I pulled up his boxers and his trousers.

then I grabbed my t-shirt and pulled it on, before I handed him his blouse. Harry sat up and pulled on the blouse. I stood up and streached out a hand for him, he grabbed it and I pulled him up.

When he got up I looked into his eyes and pulled himinto a sweet little warm and passionately. His lips are so soft and full of love. I love him so much.

Then I braked away from the kiss and looked around everyone was still and just looking at us, the lads had widned eyes and just stared at us. Harry turned and looked around aswell, I could see him blush a little, but with only secounds all the fans started to cheer and scream and it looked like everyone were celebrating.

But only secounds came before we got told to go backstage. All the boys walked backstage and we turned on the commercials.

Our manager looked at me and Harry with angry eyes we sat down on a sofa and the other lads on a other one. "Are you two completely nuts, idiots or was this a stunt what the fuck are you doing?!" he yelled up in our faces. "What we were thinking is that we love each other and well we we wanted to show it, not with sex, but with a kiss it just went a little out of hand. But I'm glad we did" I said sassy and lay a arm around Harry.

"I think it's wonderful that you are in love, but it's modest they are going to...yeay who knows" our manager said. "Well then they fired, because they can't stop love" Harry said and kissed me on the cheek I looked over at him and smiled.

"Get back out there" he said and we rand along.

I shaked my head and turned my head away from the sign and looked over at Harry. I walked towards him like it was coreographed, I grabbed Harry's shirt and whispered into his ear. "Kiss me" Harry just looked at me and said "Now" I nodded and said "It's time" I said and smiled.

Harry grabbed my t-shirt and pulled me into a kiss. Everyone started to scream, we broke the kiss and leaned our forehead together and looked into each others eyes. "Then we're out" I said and smiled. "I love you" Harry said, "I love you to" I said and we both leaned into a kiss again.