Daydreaming of Daddy

[Louis P.O.V]

We are in the start of the concert, in the middle of Kiss You. We are in Dublin and Niall is all over the place dancing, screaming and jumping. Me and Harry have been joking around already, but now I'm standing on the right side from my view on the stage, Niall's walking up and down the catwalk, Liam is in the middle and Harry on the left side. It was about time change places, me and Harry were going to change sides and Liam and Niall.

I started moving closer to the middle, I kept on singing and was going to pass Harry and we always smile to each other or pinched each other, thing like that for fun. When I got to him we were very close and suddenly I felt a hand stroke over my crotch and up to my stomach sideways. Our shoulders nudged together and we both turned around looking at each other, Harry was looking at me with a little smirk on his face slowly turning into a big smile.

I smiled back at him and walked over to my spot. I kind of want him to do it again, but I just kept on singing and the song came to an end. Liam started talking and we all met up out on the square part of the stage, so to save time I ran all I could over there with the rest of the boys running after me, except Liam who was already down there.

I was almost at the end of the catwalk and the square was about to start when I suddenly slipped on the some water. But I didn't know that Harry was very close behind me, I should have non because of his long legs though. He manage to tackle me at the same time as I slipped on the water. I flipped around in the air landing with my chest on Harry's, but a little longer up on him. 

I let out a little sound of pain, because we hit pretty hard. And if that wasn't enough Niall landed on top of me  as well, just with his face towards mine and Harry's feet. I could hear Liam laughing and laughing, before he came running like an old lady before he climbed on top of us facing Niall's face.

I could feel Harry's dick against my bum, I swallowed some spit and I could feel my breathing heating up. I found the liberty to grind down on a him a little, I looked down at Harry who was just looking at me, and I figure he might not like it so I decided to stop. Then I felt some hands on my hips pulling me down closer, and I could feel Harry's dick had harden. It felt like time had stopped and it was only me and him and I could feel my own dick hardener. I slowly let my eyes slide to Harry's and we were just looking at each other.

I could feel the weight on my back getting lighter and I understand that the other lads was getting up, so I stopped the movement and was hoping Niall didn't notice anything. When Niall got of I quickly stood up and helped Harry on his feet. I'm very happy that I was wearing sweat trousers from Adidas, so my bugle didn't show that good, Harry had more of a problem and his dick isn't quite little. I looked at his bugle and poked out my tongue trying to calm myself down and looked up at the sky. Harry is so sexy ... ahhh!

I walked over to one of the corners on the square and Liam kept going with his speech while I went to my own world.

I just wanted Harry underneath me, naked. I want to ride him and just feel his dick up inside my hole. I looked over at him and he smiled at me. I started walking to the backstage to go change clothes when I felt a hand wrap around my waist  on my left side while another hand went down my right side down in my trousers, under my boxer slowly wrapping around my dick. 

I let my head fall back on his shoulder and closed my eyes, same time I felt lips against my neck. I could just recognize those hands anywhere and I could feel some curls at my forehead. His hand was stroking my dick slowly up and down and I let out a soft moan. "Ahh". I felt  his dick rubbing against my bum, he kept on stroking  while he was rubbing against me at the same time, "Ahhhh" I moaned out.

He quickly let go and I was really hard now, I quickly turned around and opened my eyes and saw Harry, just like I knew. I placed my hands on his cheeks and let them slide in to his hair and attached our lips together. Everything was happening so fast and I felt his hand down at my tank top line pulling it up. When he got to my head our kiss was broken and he quickly pulled it of  and reattached our lips. 

I breathed out heavily in the kiss, and  I did the same with his shirt and let my hands stroke up over his chest and back to his head. Harry started to drag down my trousers and it didn't take long before we were both completely naked. 

I pushed Harry down at the floor and kissed his chest, slowly licking his right nipple and sucking on it and I could feel Harry leaning up, so I placed my left hand on his chest pushing him down. But Harry wouldn't have anything of that, that I took control of him and grabbed my hand pulling me up towards him, attaching our lips together, letting his tongue slip in meeting mine.

They danced together and I let out a little moan when I felt Harry's hand grabbing my bum, massaging it a little before he gave it a hard slap, I broke our kiss hitting my head up moaning "AHH!". Harry pulled me further up and slowly led his dick against my hole and his hands dropped down to my waist and slowly pushed me down.

I sat up and felt Harry's dick opening my hole so wide. He is so big and he is so long. I opened my mouth and let my head drop back, breathing out in little groans. When I finally met Harry I breathed out heavily. I placed my hands on his chest and looked down at Harry who had his head back, with closed eyes and mouth open groaning.

I started moving up and down on him, and Harry started to push up against me when I went down on him to get further in and every time he did he hit my prostate. "AHH! Oh GOD!" I moaned out loudly and Harry's hand slid down to my bum massaging it up and down. I started to move faster and faster and Harry moaned louder, "Ahh ... ahhh.... AHH! Oh Louis!". I moved faster and faster feeling his dick deep inside of me. My dick was dripping of pre cum down on Harry's chest, every time it hit his chest he moaned a little louder. 

"AHHHH! OHH Keep going, keep going .... ahhh .... ohhh ... ehh ... Loueh ... faster!" he moaned and breathed out. I obeyed his command "AHHH .... OHH ... Harry! GOD! Ahhhh! DADDY!" I moaned out, I froze to hear what I had just sad to him. "Keep going! Yes I am your Daddy, now make your Daddy happy and move!" Harry commanded and I obeyed. I started moving again and the feeling came quickly back. 

"Ohh ... Daddy! Daddy! Daddy Hazza ... " I moaned out, closing my eyes letting my head drop back and just ride him like only I can. "AHH!" Harry moaned and I could feel his cum squirt out inside of me. It gave a warm feeling and it felt like it filled my hole and it made me cum as well and it went all over his chest, I felt the relief and breathed out heavily. Before I slowly dropped down against Harry's chest and he slowly let the grip of my bum and pulled out his dick from my hole.

Bang .... "Uuuuuuuu" I heard and jumped a little of the sound, I turned around realizing where I was. I looked down and saw that my bugle had become bigger and we have just started on  Girl Almighty. The song went on and when Harry started to sing I looked over at him and just wanted my daydream to be real. 

When the song was done I went backstage to change clothes, Harry joined me. I looked at him and he smiled at me. "Hey Louis ... Knock knock?" he asked, oh God no! "Fine ... who's there?". "A cow goes", "A cow goes who?" I asked, "No a cow goes mo" Harry said and started laughing, I just laughed in a sighed. Before I knew it I was pressed against the wall feeling a pair of lips against mine.

I opened my eyes and saw Harry, he pulled back and took a step back. "I'm sorry" he said. "No I want to" I said and grabbed his shirt pulling him back into the kiss, slipping my tongue into his mouth and placing my hands in his hair. I pulled him close so our crotch met, and I'm not the only one that is hard here. Harry took quickly control over the kiss rubbing against my crotch and I moaned out in the kiss "Ahh ... Harry!", "Say it-" he said in the kiss, "You know.what.to.call.me so say it" Harry said between the kisses. Our tongue just danced together and Harry lifted me up holding his hands on my bum, with me wrapping my legs around his waist, feeling his dick against my bum before I moaned out "Ahh ... Daddy!".