I Can't Do It

LOUIS P.O.V*

"HARRY! HARRY! HAAAAAAARRRRYYYY! HAZZA!" I screamed, "Where is that little idiot?!" I said to myself. I have looked everywhere for him, where can he be? Suddnly a sound came from the closet...I started to walk slowly towards it.

My heart started to beat really fast....I slowly opened it and all I could see was....clothes, wait what? I heard the sound again and I looked down.

"Harry?" I said, it was Harry sitting down in the closet, "Harry come out of the closet" I said and grabbed his arm to help him up. He stepped out and looked down in the ground.

"What where you doing in there?" I asked and tried to make eye contact with him, but he wouldn't let me look at him. He just turned his head away from me. "Hazza....please talk to me" I said and put my hand on his cheek and pulled it up so he could look at me.

"I let you down" he said, I could see the tears in his eyes. "What do you mean?" I asked, I don't understand what have he done know?

"I-I-I-I can't do it" he said and looked a little down. "Do what...what are you talking about?" I asked. "I can't pretend to love that girl.......when all I want is you......Louis I have loved yuo sence we met and I just want to kiss you, hold you and fuck you!..................I love you Lou" He said and looked me in the eyes.

I don't know what to do....I can't stop looking at him.....I want to tell him that I love him to....I want to kiss him, hold him and fuck him aswell. My heart is beating so fast right know that I......wow.

I still haven't let go of his cheek....I put my right arm on his other cheek and pulled him closer to me. Our lips was just some centimeters away, they almost thouched. I could feel his breath, he is breathing fast. I changed my look from his eyes to his lips.

Before I let my hand slip down to his neck and my thumb on his cheek close to his ears. I leaned closer to him and attached our lips together, his lips is so soft. He started to kiss me back slowly and soft. He placed his hands on my neck with his thumbs on my cheek.

The kiss fast turned into making out, our tongues danced over each other. I have never felt more happy in my life. I started to push him towards the wall, when he hit it he let out a passioned moan. He brethed out heavily and full of passion before he attached our lips back together.

Harry was even more passionly know then before. I unattached our lips and pulled his white t-shirt off and tossed it to the floor. He then did the same to me, I looked at him and slowly placed my hands on his chest and just let my fingers run over his bare chest.

"You are so beautiful....and hot" I said before I looked him in the eyes. He grabbed my neck and attached our lips back together. I started to unbutten my pants, I pulled them down and had to unattach us again.

When I got them down I sat down on my knees and unbuttened Harry's pants and gave him little kisses close to the hem of the pants. I slowly pulled them down and when I looked up I could see Harry leaning his head back towards the wall with his mouth open.

When his pants was off I could see his bugle in his boxers...the same from my side. I bite on the edge of his boxer and pulled them down with my teeth, when I got them over his dick and placed my hands on the boxers and pushed them all the way down.

I quickly standed up to face him and gave him a little kiss before I pulled my own boxers down and know our full harden dicks thouched each other, Harry moaned and than kissed me and added some tongue.

I wrapped my hands on his thighs to give him the signal to jump up and so he did, he took his feets around my hip to keep himself up. I pushed him back towards the wall and let my head fall to the left. I don't car about preparing him I know that he have been playing with himself, so he won't be so tight.

I took my left hand put it a little in his hole and put it back on his thigh, before I let him slide slowly down on my dick, he leaned his head back and opened his mouth slowly and he let out a little moan with a little sound of pain in it. When he finally relaxed he was half way down.

I kissed him on the neck and pushed the rest of my dick inside of him quick and hard. He went a little up the wall and a loud moan slipped out of him. "AAAAAAHHH" and with that I didn't stop,I kept on pushing my dick in and out of him several times.

"AHHH.......AHHH.......AAAAAAAAAH" came out of Harry "AH...HH" I moaned and breathed out heavily.

"Don't stop...don't stop.....oh God! AHH! Harder! Harder Louis!" Harry said into my ear wit alot of breathing and I......I obeyed. I pushed harder in to him and I have never felt so good in my life. "OMG.....AHH! OH  HARRY!" I moaned out.

I pushed in harder and harder and than I heard Harry "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" loud and he came all over himself and me, the feeling of that made me come aswell all over me and him. "AHH..AHH. AHH!" I moaned and breathed out quickly.

I slowly put him down on the gorund, I placed my head infront of him and looked him in the eyes. "I love you curly....my dear Hazza...Harold....Harry......I loved you from the moment I saw you....I love you and all your little things" I said and saw tears come out from his eyes along with a smile.

"I love you so much Boo Bear.....Lou Boo.....Lou.....Louis he he.....nothing can come between you and I" Harry said and put his hands on my neck with his thumbs on my cheek and slowly leaned in and attached our lips together.