Ch.1

Valentino shoved Lex into his office. “Care to explain to me what just happened?” Valentino was infuriated, his face turning a deep shade of red as he grabbed Lex by the hair and yanked her towards him. “You think you can just fucking walk out on me like that? You’re lucky I don’t kill you right now!”

“You wouldn’t because I make you money.” Lexs eyes flashed to the door where Angel stood. “ I just wanted you to stop hurting Angel!”

The pimp’s eyes flicked over to the door, catching sight of Angel. A cold smile spread across his face. “Oh, really?” He whispered menacingly. “You care about him, do you?” With a sudden movement, he slapped Lex hard across the face stepping closer to her His voice took on a dangerous tone as he spoke. “Listen here, you little slut. He’s mine. I own him. If I want to hurt him, I will, and there’s nothing you can do about it.”Valentino grinned, amused by her attempt to stand up to him. “You’re so full of fight, aren’t you?” He pulled her closer, his breath hot against her ear. “I’m going to enjoy breaking you.”

Valentino’s eyes glinted with amusement as he watched the interaction between Lex and the young man. “Well, well, it seems my little toy has found someone he cares about. This is most interesting,” he mused, a cruel smile spreading across his lips.He leaned back against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched them both closely. “I have an idea,” he purred, the sinister undertones of his voice making Lex’s stomach churn. “I think it’s time for a little demonstration,” he said, grabbing hold of Lex’s hair roughly and forcing her to look at him. “I own you. I might not own your soul but I own your body... you work for me so you do as I say.”

Lex struggled trying to get free of his grasp. “I’m not your slave Val.”

Valentino chuckled darkly, amused by her attempt to resist. “You’re so adorable when you try to fight me,” he murmured, stroking her cheek gently before roughly shoving her back onto the bed.”I think it’s time for a little lesson in obedience.” He turned to Angel with a wicked grin. “Come here, my dear.” He grabbed Angel by the arm and pulled him close, his body still looming over Lex“You see this pretty thing,” he purred, running his fingers down her arm, “she thinks she can disobey me.” He smirked as he watched the two interact. He could feel his cock growing harder in anticipation of what was to come. “You see how well Angel obeys me? He knows his place and so should you.”

Valentino’s voice was a low growl as he leaned down closer to Lex, his presence dominating. “Angel?”

“Yes Valentino?”

“I expect complete obedience from both of you from now on.” He roughly kissed Angel before tossing him on the bed next to Lex. “You’re going to give me such a show tonight,” He smirked and grabbed Angel roughly by the hair forcing him to his knees between Lex’s legs. “You’re going to make sure Lex here gives me a good show too.”Valentino smiled as he watched Angel begin to pleasure Lex with his tongue and fingers. He leaned in close to whisper into Angel’s ear. “You’re doing well, Keep going until Lex is begging for release.” He gave Angel’s ear a sharp nip before stepping back to watch the show unfold.

Lex looked down at Angel as he opened his eyes, she smiled at him trying to reassure him.

Valentino watched with dark satisfaction as Angel worked on Lex. “That’s it,” he encouraged, his voice low and husky. “Make her beg for you.”He chuckled darkly and moved closer to Angel again, his cool breath tickling the sensitive flesh of his neck. “That’s a good boy,” he purred, reaching up to grope Lex’s breast roughly “Tell me how much you like it. You want more of it, don't you?" He squeezed Lex's breast harder, pinching the nipple cruelly. "

Lex cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure. “I need more.”

“Good girl,” he purred, releasing her breast and stepping back. Without warning, he grabbed Angel by the hair and yanked his head back roughly. “Now you’re going to show Lex here how much of a slut you can be, Now suck my cock like the little cock slut you are.”

Angel whimpered, his eyes darting between Valentino and Lex. He couldn’t believe how fast things had turned for the worse. His heart raced as he felt the sharp sting of fear in his chest.

Valentino watched with cruel pleasure as Angel reluctantly knelt down unbuttoned his pants huffing in annoyance when Angel hesitated. He snapped his fingers in front of the boy’s face, growling impatient. “I said, suck my cock!”
Valentino grabbed the back of Angel’s head and forced his mouth onto his cock, smirking when he heard the gagged whimpers coming from the boy’s throat. Looking to Lex he chuckled softly as she began to touch herself. “ Uh uh princess...... No touching, remember?” He let go of Angel’s head and gestured for Lex to come closer. “Let me show you what a good boy Angel can be when he behaves. He could hear Angel’s whimpers of pain as he began to stroke himself. He smiled when Lex finally came over to him. “That’s a good girl.”Valentino grabbed the back of Angel’s head and forced his mouth down onto his cock again. Looking to Lex he chuckled softly as she began to touch herself again... "No touching yourselves unless I say otherwise.... don’t make me have to tell you again.”

Angel moaned softly as he removed his hand from. His aching cock.

“Good boy.” Valentino could see the lust in Lex's eyes as she reluctantly withdrew her fingers from her aching pussy and it only fueled his own desires. He reached over, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look at him. "You're such a naughty girl"

Lex gasped as Valentino forced her to her knees next to Angel.

Valentino released Angel’s hair, letting his head fall back as he watched Lex “You know what to do, don’t you?” He asked, his tone dark and demanding.

“Yes Valentino..” Lex replied in a defeated tone before joining Angels tongue on his cock.

Valentino grabbed Lexs hair roughly forcing her to look at him.“Do you want it? Do you want my cock in that pretty little mouth of yours?” Releasing her from his grasp He groaned as she suddenly took his length into her mouth. “ The two of you are going to make me a movie that will make a fortune.” He smiled “You better be ready for a long shoot tonight ” Valentino growled, thrusting deeper into Lex’s throat. His hips began to move faster as he felt himself getting close to cumming. “You’re so fucking good,” he moaned, his voice deep and husky. He grabbed her by the back of her head, holding her in place as he came. “Good girl” Valentino crooned as he pulled out of her mouth. His eyes glinted with sinister pleasure. “Be camera ready in 15 !” He fixed his clothing and walked out the door.

Lex quickly pulled Angel into a hug. “You alright?”

Angel returned the hug, feeling the warmth and comfort it brings. His heart rate slows down, and he takes a deep breath Yeah, I’m good now. What about you? He was brutal.”

Lex let him go and ran a hand through her hair. “Yeah... I’m ok.” She glanced at the clock on the wall. “We need to get cleaned up and to the set.”

Angel nodded, looking back at the door before turning to face Lex. “You’re right. Let’s freshen up and show him what we’re made of.” Angels spirits lifted as he followed Lex to his dressing room. The warm water and closeness helped him shake off the negativity from earlier. He couldn’t help but admire Lex’s beauty, her body so close to his as they washed up. “ I love you...” He sighed as he grabbed her hand. “ You’re my best friend.”

Lex smiled at Angel as they washed up. “I love you too, Dusty. You’re the best friend a girl could ask for.” She leaned against him, her body pressing softly against his. “Now let’s go show him what we can do!”