7

Chuckling softly to himself, Alastor couldn’t help but feel a sense of satisfaction upon leaving the group. He made his way through the halls, his presence almost sinister in the quiet stillness of the night.  He stilled outside his room as the scent of Angel and Lex hit him.  He smirked to himself, knowing exactly what they were up to. He could hear the moans and grunts of pleasure echoing through the thin walls. His cock twitched in anticipation as he slowly opened the door, not wanting to interrupt them just yet.  “Oh darlings, you’re enjoying yourselves immensely, aren’t you?” His voice was low and seductive as he stepped into the room, his eyes raking over their entangled forms.

Angel moaned loudly, his eyes widening as he looked up at Alastor. “Fuck, Al! We were just getting started!” He panted, his body still moving against Lex’s.

“I can see that,” Alastor replied with a smirk, taking in the sight of their naked bodies writhing together. He walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge, his gaze never leaving them.  He watched with an amused glint in his eyes as Angel and Lex continued their passionate embrace, the sound of their bodies slapping against each other filling the room. Alastor gently traced his fingers along the outline of his own throbbing member, imagining it was one of them instead.  His lips curled into a wicked grin as he watched the display before him. “You know, I wouldn’t mind joining in,”  His grin widened as he leaned in closer to them, his breath hot against their skin. “I think you both would enjoy that,” he purred as he pushed his pants over his hips, his fingers now wrapping around his cock and giving it a few slow strokes.

Lex smiled. “We were wondering how long it would take you to ask.”

Angel smirked up at him, his eyes sparkling with mischief. “Well, I figured you’d want to watch us for a bit longer first,” he said with a wink.

Lex chuckled softly against Angel’s neck, nibbling lightly on the skin there. “We can put on a good show.“

Alastor’s eyes darkened as he watched them, his breath coming faster now. “You two are truly wicked,” he whispered, his voice rough with desire.

Lex laughed softly. “I do believe I never finished your request earlier.” As Angel moved to sit on his knees she knelt in front of him.

His eyes narrowed slightly as he watched Lex move, the dark edge of lust sharpening within him. He let his hand slide down his cock, gripping it firmly and beginning to stroke up and down, his eyes locked on the two of them. He could feel himself growing harder by the second as he watched Angel prepare himself for him.

“Is this what you want?” Lex smiled before leaning down to take Angel into her mouth.

“Fuck, yes,” Alastor growled as he watched Lex take Angel’s cock into her mouth. His own hand moved faster, stroking his throbbing member with more urgency.  “Mmm, you two are quite the pair,” He purred as he continued to stroke himself, watching the sight before him with hungry eyes. His lips curled into a wicked grin as he decided it was time to join in. He slowly moved to position himself behind Angel.With a low growl, he pushed his cock against Angel’s entrance, feeling the heat of his hole as he slowly entered him. He groaned in pleasure, his hands gripping Angel’s hips tightly as he began to thrust.

“Holy fuck.....” Angel moaned, his fingers tightening in Lexs hair.

“That’s it,” he purred, taking control of the situation. He increased his pace, thrusting deeper and harder into Angel’s tight ass. “You feel so good,” he groaned, his free hand reaching around to stroke what Lex couldn’t take in.

Angel’s body trembled under the force of Alastor’s thrusts, his head thrown back in a mix of pleasure and pain. Lex could feel his cock twitching in her mouth, about to release, she pulled away just sucking the tip “Almost there, Angel,” she moaned as she took him back in.