9

Lex leaned against the door to Angel’s dressing room. “You about ready to leave?” She lit a cigarette and took a drag. “Been a long night.”

Angel smiled, his hair still slightly wet from the shower, wearing nothing but a towel. He grinned lazily at Lex. “Just about. You look pretty wiped out. You gonna be alright?”

Lex nodded. “I’ll manage.” She exhaled, “Want to stop for a little pick me up on the way back to the hotel?”

“Sure,” Angel said, grabbing a shirt off the rack. “Can never say no to that.” He turned and gave her a smirk over his shoulder. “What are you in the mood for?”

“Depends,” Lex replied with a shrug. “Are we fuckin or sleepin?.” She watched as Angel slipped into his clothes, her eyes lingering on his bare chest and abs before looking away.

Angel smirked, walking over to her. “We can do both if you’re up for it.” He smirked taking the cigarette from her.

Lex chuckled, taking the cigarette back. “You’re such a fuckin tease.....Want some blow? Or maybe just a couple of joints?”

Angel shrugged, “ Either is fine with me.” He kissed her cheek. “But if you want to get a joint or two we can’t smoke in the hotel, Charlie will have a fit.”

Lex  chuckled. “ Then we’ll just have to smoke em before we get there.”

Angel smirked, “You always were a rebel.” He took the cigarette back and finished it before stubbing it in the ashtray. “Alright then, lead the way toots.’

Lex smiled as they headed out the door and down the street. “So......” She giggled as they stopped at the vending machine and she hit the button. “Where do you want to go?”

Angel slipped his arms around her waist, pressing his chest against her back. “I was thinking we could just sit outside at the hotel.” He nuzzled her neck.

Lex shivered at his touch, the feeling rushing through her body like fire. She pressed her ass back against him, enjoying the feeling of being so close to him. “Sounds good to me.” She smiled and tucked the baggie in her pocket pulling a cigarette out and lighting it as they started walking again.

They arrived at the hotel and made their way to a secluded bench. Angel sat down, pulling Lex into his lap as he did so.

Lex wrapped an arm around his neck as he pulled her into his lap, feeling the hardness of his cock against her thigh. She took a deep drag from her cigarette and blew the smoke out in a long stream as she took the baggie from her pocket. “You wanna roll?”

“Sure.” Angel took the baggie from her as she moved to sit beside him. He rolled a tight joint, using his tongue to seal it. Handing it to Lex, he took the cigarette from her taking another drag. “You ever been so fucking horny you just wanna fuck for days?”

Lex giggled as she took the joint from him, putting it to her lips and lighting it. “Yeah... But you’re always horny.” She teased, blowing out the smoke.

Angel grinned, “I’m just naturally blessed like that.” He reached over and took the joint from her. taking a drag before passing it back to her. “So.... what would you do if you had a day  that wasn’t filled with sex?” He asked curiously.

Lex took another drag, holding it out to him when she was done. “I’d probably sleep all day or take a long bubble bath and just unwind.” She leaned her head against his shoulder. “What about you Dusty? What would you do?”

Angel took another drag before answering, “I’d probably spend the day fucking you, and then we could both take a long bubble bath together.” He winked at her, hand finding its way to her thigh.