Ch 5

“Al?” Lex lightly knocked at his door. “ I’m lonely...... Angel is working late......want company?”

His ears twitched at the sound of Lex’s voice, he opened the door, his eyes filled with relief “Lex... I was hoping you would be back soon.” He scans over Lex’s body hungrily, taking in every curve and detail. Even after all these centuries, he couldn’t deny the allure that a Lycanthrope held over him. “You’re always welcome here, little wolf.Alastor moves aside, allowing her to enter his room. The air was thick with desire and the scent of arousal as he closed the door behind him. He approached her, his movements predatory yet controlled. His eyes locked onto hers, their intensity causing her to shiver slightly. He ran a clawed finger down her cheek, tracing the outline of her jaw before cupping her face gently in his palm. His breath hitches as Lex nuzzles against him, feeling a rush of possessiveness and desire coursing through his veins. He wraps his arms around her, pulling her close as their lips finally meet in a fierce, passionate kiss.

Breaking the kiss Lex takes in his naked form before she looks into his eyes. “So have you ever done this before?”

Alastor chuckled darkly, the sound vibrating against lips. “Done what, my dear?” He asks, his tone teasing as he runs his tongue along the edge of her earlobe. “Made love to a Lycanthrope?”

“ You know what I am? ” She couldn’t hide the surprise in her voice.

“Oh, I know what you are, And I assure you, I’ve never been with anyone quite like you.” His hand slid down to cup her ass cheek possessively, squeezing gently as he nibbled on her earlobe.

“But you have had sex before right?” Lex asked with concern.

“Oh, of course. I’m not inexperienced. But you... you’re different. You bring out things in me that I thought were long forgotten.” He trailed kisses along her neck, nipping gently.

Lex smiled. “ That’s good... from what I was told you were a hopeless virgin.” She looked into his eyes. “I didn’t want to make you do anything you didn’t want to do.”

His eyes flashed with amusement. “That’s hardly the case... I just don’t have much interest in sins of the flesh.... But there is something about you, my dear that makes me want to show you just how... hungry I am”

He slowly pushed Lex against the wall, his hard length trapped between them. “I’ll be gentle with you,” he whispered, his lips brushing against hers once more as he began to kiss her deeply. His hands roamed over her body, exploring every curve and muscle, removing her clothing as he went.

The room pulsated with the rhythm of their heated breathing, the air thick with their arousal. Lex’s eyes were wide with anticipation, her heart pounding in her chest as Alastor explored her body. She could feel his hardness pressing into her thigh, urging her on.

As if reading her thoughts, he slid his hand between them and slowly pushed against her folds. She was wet, so ready for him. He groaned into the kiss as he felt her muscles tighten around his finger. “You’re going to feel so good around my cock.” He slipped another finger inside her, stretching her slowly. She cried out into the kiss, her body arching into his touch. He withdrew his fingers, watching as she panted softly, awaiting his next move. With one swift motion, Alastor positioned himself at her entrance and slowly pressed inside, causing her to gasp. He groaned against her lips as he felt her tighten around him, his cock filling her perfectly. “Fuck,” he muttered, beginning to slowly thrust inside her. His movements were measured and deliberate, each thrust sending shockwaves of pleasure through them both.

Her breath hitched as he began to move inside her, his cock stretching her walls with each thrust. She arched into him, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony. Her nails dug into his shoulders, leaving faint trails of blood on his skin. “More,”