𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

Taehyung getting ready fast for the university because he already too late Tae:- shitttt I don't think the teacher will let me sit in the class now

Tae:- shitttt I don't think the teacher will let me sit in the class now...god
(He always wear lose clothes because he scared that what if someone know about that he is femboy ,have big boobs or pussy specially his enemy jeon Jungkook only his best friend Jimin know about that)

Taehyung look

Taehyung wearing this

(Taehyung looking at the mirror and checking himself that everything is okay or not )Tae:- hmm ok now let's go

Tae:- hmm ok now let's go...

In university

(Taehyung just enter in university and everyone started looking at him and why not he is the crush of the whole university boys expect one but he ignore them as always and run toward the class but he see Jungkook in store room and he kissing some girl )
Tae:- ewwww (roll eyes)
(But accidentally taehyung make some voice and get Jungkook attention and he stop kissing her and come toward him)
Jk:- What are you looking at standing here hmm enjoying the show huh
Tae:- I'm not disgusting like you

(Jungkook got angry and hold taehyung wrist tightly)
Jk:- I'm disgusting so who are you huh first seduce the boys and then being a slut for them hmm (grinned his teeth and gone for the class )
Tae:- jeon fucking Jungkook how dare you to say that about me !!

In class

T:- taehyung you late again huh how many times I told you or how many times you repeat the same huh tell me finally...

(Taehyung feel embarrassed and he see Jungkook giving smirk toward him like he enjoy this so much)

Tae:- ahm sir I'm sorry but I don't repeat this next time pls (making puppy face🥺)
T:- ahm okay okay go
Tae:- ohh it's work yay (thought)
T:- and sit beside Jungkook..
Tae:- whatttt noooo (cry) (thought)
Tae:- okay sir (smile)
(And then he go and sit beside Jungkook and he give him glare )
Tae:- whatt????
Jk:- There was no other place that came and sat here huh
Tae:- I have no desire to sit here or specially with you (roll eyes)
Jk:- youu-u
T:- can you both pls silent huh !!!

( Taehyung went to the canteen with his friends after class and Jungkook with his friend)

In canteen:-

(Taehyung sitting with his friend Jimin  and then Jungkook come with his friend suga who is Jimin boyfriend  and Jungkook sit with tae because of suga and start smoking)
Tae:- aishhh can you stop smoking pls
Jk:- no if you have problem so sit somewhere huh
Tae:- hello you come and sit here not me so pls get lost or stop smoking !!!
Jk:- y-
Suga/Jimin:- guys stop okay relax

(And Jungkook see his ideal type girl yerin coming toward him she change boyfriends like clothes and have a such a b!tchh attitude have boyfriend but flirt with other boys for attention and She has the biggest misconception that she is the most beautiful girl in the university not in university but in the world)
Jk:- ahm suga you sit here I come hm or also he ruined my mood already
Tae:- I know where are you going so don't blame me okay (glare at him)

(Sometime later Jungkook come and have a coffee on his hand and he fell his coffee on tae shirt )
Tae:- wtttt- Jungkookkkkk
Jk:- whatttt huh it just a accident it's not my fault okay (smirk)
Tae:- ohh really huh...
Jimin:- Tae stop fighting with him  now we see him later and look at your clothes, they're all wet let's go in bathroom I give you my extra clothes
Tae:- no you sit here just tell where is it..
Jimin:- in locker .
(Taehyung nod and gone )

(Taehyung changing his clothes in bathroom but he forgets to lock it properly and they Jungkook was going somewhere by the bathroom but he stopped and he can't believe what he is seeing and make his breath stop)
➤TO BE CONTINUED____________。⋆
➤ DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME 😉