𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

Tae:- jiminshiiiiii (angrily pout)Tae:- what the hell he give me a sexy  nightyyy and I wear for him noo neverrr but now what should I wear ahm let's see  (He come out of bathroom and see jungkook half naked sleeping in bed )Tae:- thanks god he is...

Tae:- what the hell he give me a sexy  nightyyy and I wear for him noo neverrr but now what should I wear ahm let's see 
(He come out of bathroom and see jungkook half naked sleeping in bed )
Tae:- thanks god he is sleeping ahm let's see what can I wear from  in his closet..

Tae:- jiminshiiiiii (angrily pout)Tae:- what the hell he give me a sexy  nightyyy and I wear for him noo neverrr but now what should I wear ahm let's see  (He come out of bathroom and see jungkook half naked sleeping in bed )Tae:- thanks god he is...

Tae:- goddd this is so beautiful ahmm I like it..
(And then he find a lose white shirt and then he wear it )

Tae:- okay but this shirt is not enough long This shirt is not even coming to my knees..(pout)

Tae:- but it's night and he is also sleeping so it's okay (thought)(And then he come to room and set on the bed and looking at the sleeping bunny ) Tae:- he look cute just while sleeping

(And then he come to room and set on the bed and looking at the sleeping bunny )
Tae:- he look cute just while sleeping..
(Then he took two pillows and put them in the middle and after that he slept)

In morning

There is no pillow in middle and Jungkook sleeping while hugging him his hands is on his waist and his head on his dreamy pillows (on tae boobies)and tae also hugging him and after sometime jungkook wake up and he feel so soft on his face like he sleeping on something like that
Jk:- so soft ahmm (saying while sleeping)
(Jungkook want to feel this softness more so he rounding his face on them and that's why tae wake up because he feel heavy on his chest )
Tae:- ahhh what is that ahm
(He open his eyes and see a cute bunny is sleeping on him)
Tae:- yeahhh jungkook!!! Get off me...
Tae:- he sleeping on me like I'm his pillow huh....
(And then he managed to get Jungkook off of him )
Tae:- aishh finally ah It's 9 o'clock, it's late, I'll take the show quickly
(Sometime later taehyung come out with same shirt he was wearing last night And was standing in front of the dressing table and was drying his hair and then Jungkook wake up and rubbing his eyes Tae didn't notice him but he noticed him well...and then looked at his milky long legs (and he gulped hard 😳)
Jk:- his legs is milky just like his bo- fuck what I'm thinking ahhhhh pls get out of my mind before I lost  (thought)
(He zoom out and see taehyung look at him)
Tae:- what are you looking huh ????
(Jungkook going toward him with serious face and taehyung see Jungkook hard muscles and abs in day light)
Jk:- I'm not looking at you but my shirt...I looking at my shirt which is you are wearing ahm or without my permission!!!
Tae:- ahmm.....I don't have any clothes that's why and you are sleeping that time so I wear it....
(Jungkook held him from his waist)
Jk:- I don't like when someone touch my things and it's didn't matter it's living or nonliving ahmm...and you are someone
Tae:- (sad pout)
Jk:- again I feel weak I have to control on myself yes Jungkook(thought)
Jk:- don't show me your pout or give me my shirt back !!!
Tae:- now????
Jk:- yess now give me !!!
Tae:- but-
(And then Jin knock the bedroom door)
Jin:- guys wake up and come downstairs breakfast is ready..
(Taehyung run and open the door )
(Jin smile or smirk to see taehyung wearing Jungkook shirt and Jungkook standing half naked )
Jin:- ahm..I think I disturb you ahm????
Tae:- No!!!!! Ahm let's go I'm so hungry mom..
Jin:- oky let's go
Jk:- mom you go we are coming
Tae:- no mom I'm coming with you let's go!!!!!!
Jin:- okay let's go
Jk:- he going down like this my shirt is not even covering his knees and there are guards in house..... Or he see him like that ahhh againnnn why should I care about him..let's think about it later first lets stop him....

➤TO BE CONTINUED____________。⋆
➤ DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME 😉