𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

After some time they reached Jeon mansion✨

In room

Taehyung sitting on bed and so much angry on jungkook because he kiss him when he already warn him Tae:- today he is not drank or something then why he kiss me ahhaaa when he kiss me I thought this is my end because my heart completely forget to b...

Tae:- today he is not drank or something then why he kiss me ahhaaa when he kiss me I thought this is my end because my heart completely forget to breathe godd
(He touch his cherry lips and remember who jungkook kiss him and start bitting his lips )
Tae:- I notice his behaviors is totally different with me but why
(And then he see Jungkook who's locked the door after him )
Jk:- you don't change yet ahm or you wait for me to help you (smirk)
Tae:- no thanks but....
(Going toward him)
Tae:- how dare you to kiss me huh when I already told you tell mee...
Jk:- want to see how I dare to kiss you ahmm Mrs jeon ....
Tae:- ahmm yesss tell me
Jk:- then see ....
(And he kiss him roughly and hard and his hands on his smoll waist)
Tae:- aahmmmm~ jung-kook
(he hitting his hands on his shoulder but jungkook can't feel anything expect tae cherry lips on his lips and he really enjoy)
Jk:- hmm~ so fucking sweet I can't tell you mhh fuckkk when... ever I -kiss it's feel like a hm first time but the sweetness of your lips getting more and more sweeter than before
(Without breaking the kiss he layed tae on bed)
(Jungkook words doing something on tae heart and again his heart forgot to breathe and then Jungkook stop kissing him and going down and make hickies on his neck)
Tae:- ahhhm~ jung-kook pls ahhhh stop ahh
(And Jungkook stop and his hand moving toward his boobs and slowly slowly playing with nipples who's getting hard just for his touch and see tae who's face is full red like tomato and control his moans)
Tae:-  ahhh you again how da-
Jk:- ahmm again want to know how I dare ahmm...
Tae:-  nooo and youuuuu get over from me nowww
(And he push him and run toward the bathroom)
In bathroom
Tae:- fuck fuck plsss ahhh my heart beat it's again happens with me (pout)
(And then he see his neck lips he just see hickies and buries )
Tae:- he literally eat me alive in just few minutes goddd..is he human or not ...ahmokay tae let's change and forget about him hmm... but my bag is not come yet noww oh yess chim also gift me something and he told me that i tell him how was it  after wear what he gift me...ahm let's see....
(And he open Jimin gift and shocked  after see what he best friend gift him)
Tae:- jiminshiiiiii (angrily pout )

➤TO BE CONTINUED____________。⋆
➤ DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME 😉