I: The blessed and The Cursed.

⚔⚔⚔

⚔⚔⚔

──────────────────

From the dawn of the time, the valiant knights of Amphitritea had been but the very image of strength and prowess. Having been blessed by the sea Goddess Amphitrite herself for rescuing a sea nymph from a neighbouring country, it was no wonder that the land had been flourishing with wealth and prosperity ever since.

Having done such work of nobility, the Oracle bestowed upon the proud clan of Amphitritea, the protector of the Sea and the Sea Dragon, The Min clan, the honour of producing only Alphas, selecting only one to birth the next head of the clan.

However, the Min clan were troubled. A clan full of Alphas maybe powerful, but a clan of Alphas alone cannot bear children amongst themselves.

Their trouble was soon resolved, when it was declared that the chosen Alpha would become a "Calypso" who would be able to bear and lay an egg, for the glory of the clan.

Guarding the vast land of the Eastern Empire of Amphitritea, were the ferocious Min clan. The most powerful clan of the Empire that consisted only of Alphas. The Alphas of the Min clan would occasionally join hands with other families in order to ensure a heir, and of course, for their power and prestige.

No one in the empire dared to question the longevity of their fortunes. This time, however...

"Have you all heard?! Sir Min Yoongi has yet again returned from the war triumphed!"

Words of Min Yoongi's victory spread across the entire Empire like flame winded by a fan. The entire nation, if not less, gathered at the frontlines, clamouring to get a mere glance of the knight in shining armour.

Min Yoongi entered the gates followed by the remaining soldiers he'd brought back, immediately getting greeted with loud cheers of triumph and flowers.

Even though this was a sight Yoongi hoped to see for a longer time, it was time he heads towards the royal palace, to the Emperor for the final talk.

That's right.

He needs to declare it today.

"Welcome, Yoongi." The emperor greeted Yoongi, who was hunched over on his knees to show his respect, with a warm smile. "You've shown quite the bravery during the recent battles. Good work."

Yoongi places his one hand on his chest in order to show his utmost respect and says,"I humbly greet the rising sun of the Empire."

"Lift your head, Yoongi. Let me take a look at your face." The Empire says with his weathered, husky voice. "For your unmatched bravery, I shall be rewarding you with anything that you desire. Now, go ahead and tell me what you want."