II: Approaching danger. [⚠]

[ ⚠⚠⚠: This chapter contains dubious consent

[ ⚠⚠⚠: This chapter contains dubious consent. Proceed with caution.]

⚔⚔⚔

──────────────────

"A-Ah...!"

Jungkook blinks slowly. His vision is hazy, but he could figure out Yoongi's pale and tensed back. He doesn't even know when he'd grabbed the Alpha by his waist and pulled him close to him.

Or when he'd put almost half of his cock inside him.

It's so warm inside him, he can't even pull out. Yoongi flinches and tightens up everytime Jungkook pushes himself in further.

He gulps intensely, face flushed and breathing uneven.

This is exceptionally erotic.

The way it feels like Yoongi is trying to crawl away from his touch, or that he might be signalling him to be a little bit rougher and shove it inside him in one go.

"Hngh...!", Yoongi whimpers, snapping Jungkook out of his dazed state.

That thing. That thing on his neck. That leather choker is annoying the hell out of Jungkook. Why is he wearing that? He wants to see his flushed skin there, too.

Jungkook unconsciously reaches out to the choker and strokes it. Yoongi flinches in reaction, and turns around.

Yoongi sucks in a moan. This man is far too excited— but that doesn't mean he'll let him break the agreement.

"Stop touching my neck." Yoongi grabs the man's hand and swats it away. He then adds breathlessly,"Focus."

Jungkook grits his teeth and grabs the Alpha by his waist, pulling him closer to him. Burying his face into his shoulder, he takes a thorough whiff of Yoongi's scent, kissing and biting the skin there.

"Ha... fine..." Jungkook breathes, thrusting in deeper.

Yoongi's insides twitch, and he closes his eyes shut as he feels the other Alpha forcing his entire weight on his back.

"Ah... Please..." Yoongi whimpers, toes curling back from the overwhelming stimulation.

Yoongi's entire body shakes up from the sudden forceful thrust. His breath feels hot against his skin. This is unlike any of the other encounters, who is this man?

Jungkook's hand creeps in between Yoongi's legs, fondling his thighs, then wrapping his one hand around his erected cock.

"Mmh...!", Yoongi cries out loud, but Jungkook's thrusts don't stop. He's probably reached up to his stomach by now, as he can feel his length rubbing up against his prostate simultaneously.