Chapter 1

Shakshi (Mom) : shann be quick what are you doing ? We will miss the flight

Shanaya : Mom I just going to say bye to donut shop auntie ... I'll be  back don't  worry we won't  miss the flight (shouting from living room and running towards door)

Mom :  in mind (I don't know what will I do with this girl she is just 5 and talk like teenagers )

Vivek (dad) : what happend darling ? Why are you so stressed out (confused)

Mom : all thanks to your lovely  daughter

Dad : (laughed) now what did she do now ?

Mom : we are already running late on time and she went to say goodbye donut shop owner

Dad : Awww my baby girl is so caring see how much she care for other (said in proud tone)

Mom : yess she is but she should  have done that yesterday  or earlier.....I am going to get grey hair earlier because of this girl (ufff )

Shanya : mom take a chill pill you are just 23 your are not gona get grey hair soo soon and and stop saying bad things about your one and onle lovely , adorable , responsible and  caring  daughter  (smirk)

Mom : stop bragging about your self I will be crazy of happiness  if you could half of what you said (annoyed)

Shanya : see that's why I am not being like that I don't  want my one and only mom to go crazy (try to say seriously)

Dad (laughing) I am sure  she got that humour from me .... isn't my mulan ?

Shanaya: yup dad but are you guys not getting  late know ... I don't  want to get late and miss my flight  because  you both are lazy

Mom & dad : (look at me like I am done with her )

Shanaya  : what ??

Dad : Nothing your  highness you go see If you have packed everything  (smile)

Shanaya : okay byee .... ouchh (she had cramps in her right arm)

Mom & dad : what happened baby ? (Concern)

             THREE DAYS AGO

Coach : what the hell are you doing shanaya can't  you do it properly.... you have become  so lazy know  a days see you are not doing jab also perfectly  .... is this what I taught  you ? (angry)

Shanaya : in mind (what the hell why is he so angry it is just a jab ok it's basic and I messed up but it doesn't matter in three days I am going to leave can't he be little gentle ... ohk fine he can never be gentle.... ooh duck I was soo lost in my thought and forgot yo give him answer now my hands are going to pay for it ... sorry hands )

Coach : ohhh so now you ard going to ingnore me (angry & annoyed)

Shanaya : No sir sorry sir ... I was not concentrating (embarrassed)

Coach  : ooh what  was soo important  that you were think about  is it about  world economy  and poverty ? (Sarcasm)

Shanaya : No sir sorry sir won't  be repeated (embarrassed)

Coach : see shanaya  I know  you are leaving  this country  and maybe  this is last time you are practice  boxing but when you are learning  be concentrated  .... so that you never feel guilty  that if I had been serious  that day I could  have done better...got it ?

Shanaya  : yes sir (guilty) (in mind - ohh god why can't  I be serious he is right  I have ve serious  and maybe it's  not my last time I am going to continue  boxing but whatever  now I am going to concentrate)

Coach : I know  shanaya  you are a really  good and talented  girl don't  let your talent waste

Shanaya  : yes sir (smile)

Coach : Now lets come to your punishment (smirk)... (in mind- ahh this girl is giving me puppy eye anyone fall for it but I will not atleast not know she should now consequences of here act)

Shanaya : sir is it really  necessary ... please  sir I will not repeate it again (with puppy eye)

Coach : yes it is necessary consider it as your farewell  gift (smile)

Shanaya : in mind ( I don't want this gift )

Coach  : okqy so your punishment  is 100 jab ,100 cross ,100 hook ,100 upper cut, 50 pushup , 50 situps abd 300 skipping ropes that's  it (he said like he just told me to run 50m )

Shanaya: ( jaw dropped to the ground) (eyes wide open) si...sir..thi....this much ? (Shock)

Coach : yes this much only I know  it is less but it's  okay

Shanaya : ( I am 100% sure that was sarcasm .... did he forget I am just 5 .... ohk its normal for me to get this much punish but still dude I leave please pe gentle)(again lost in her though)

Coach : Are you going to start or it is less ?

Shanaya  : no sir I am starting (said quickly faster than speed of light)

                  Present time

Dad : baby what happened are you hurts sone where? (Concerned)

Shanaya: No dad it was just a cramp nothing much don't  worry (assuring them that see is fine )
(Her eyes got on clock) ....mom dad pack fast on two hours are left (panicking)

Mom : don't  worry honey everything  is packed you go and rest for minutes we will leave in one hour  as thir might be traffic today

Shanaya : okay mom I am so excited  to meet everyone

Mom : we are to honey ... and if you feel any discomfort  due to weather  or food or anything tell to anyone  in family as you are not used to that place  you may feel discomfort

Shanaya  : don't  worry mom I'm brave solider I can adjust  in any environment (proudly)

Dad : yes my mulan now go and rest

Shanaya : ohk (left the room)

Mom : she is so mature than her age

Dad : yes my baby us best she will surely make us very proud  (smiling)

Mom : yes she will first she has to drop her lazy attitude 

Dad : she will darling don't  worry

Shanaya : (she is in her room and think how will be thinks their will they like her wilm she like them it's not like she don't know them but she never really spent time with her family except her mom and dad and she was busy with her though and she slept without even knowing when she slept)

Thank you everyone  for  reading  and please  ignore  errors and you may give you suggestions.... I'll be back soon ... bye for know....stay safe and healthy  and vote for me ❤🤗